Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Not a picture, but it's political, and sweet Lord is it funny. That Canadian tranny that was seuing women working at waxing parlors for not waxing "her testicles" (a phrase that should never have been said in human history) lost her court battle. SHE now has to pay them...

https://thepeoplesledger.com/activi...FPNWLfRQj7aLVBM9aB0oQg#utm_source=Grunt Works

This was recently revived in the SJW insanity thread.

I really don't ever want to look at that person again.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    74410617_2395624924019320_1233874070404071424_o.jpg

74297665_2395625090685970_4446937081612075008_o.jpg

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I imagine it won't be long before this becomes reality, they're not far from being there now, I know all to well from getting a detail printout of my billing of my two
    hospital stays in Nov 2017 and April 2018. I ended up suing a Indy area hospital for false fraudulent charges. $80 for 4 towels, & $80 for a silk operating gown when i went
    down and back with the same gown on, 876.00 for speech therapy where they asked if I was numb at the back of my mouth and if I could swallow ok, plus many more.
    BUT the kicker was, the two 250.00 dollar physical therapy charges that occurred while I was getting a heart cath and 1 hour post heart cath.
    How in the H E double hockey sticks can you do physical therapy while getting a procedure done and right afterwards when you're prohibited from
    physical exertion for 3 hours post cath so a good clot forms on the artery. Needless to say, my entire bill was wrote off to prevent it from going to court.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    They'll just bill what they didn't get from you to someone else; but well played on your part, sir

It's like computer account security, there is absolutely no downside to getting caught out so there is no real deterrence

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Um. No. While we would be voting, obviously, it will not have hit ground. Therefore, it is a Meteor at the time of the campaign and election.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I think what you want is a Giant Meteorite. A meteor is just the flash of light in our atmosphere. If it hits the ground it then becomes a meteorite.

Where's my Denny?

Probably at IMPD. Why? Do you want him to give you a hug?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I think what you want is a Giant Meteorite. A meteor is just the flash of light in our atmosphere. If it hits the ground it then becomes a meteorite.

Where's my Denny?

Actually it is a meteoroid before impact.

The meteor phenomena light is just a by-product of the friction/heat when it enters the atmosphere. The friction/heat ionizes atoms in the atmosphere and from the surface of the meteor. The friction/heat elevates electrons of these atoms to higher energy orbitals and when the electrons fall back to lower energy orbitals they emit that energy as electromagnetic radiation, some of which is visible light.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom