Political funny pictures thread, part IV. Bring on the leather!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    547upear6yc21.jpg

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Leave it to leftist “intellect” to find resemblance between a Cheeto and the president... then to find it humorous enough to share. :rolleyes:...

What a crock.

Yeah. I mean, right wing intellect and humor is sooooooooo much more creative and humorous...:rolleyes:

090724%20us%20hc%20racist.jpg

featured-hate-e-mail.jpg

CiWBk-OUkAAUBuX.jpg

racisttshirt.jpeg

...And many more, even more offensive, that I don't think are remotely close to appropriate to post here.

So forgive me if I don't get too worked up about a cheeto reference and Trump.:coffee:

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Yeah. I mean, right wing intellect and humor is sooooooooo much more creative and humorous...:rolleyes:

090724%20us%20hc%20racist.jpg

featured-hate-e-mail.jpg

CiWBk-OUkAAUBuX.jpg

racisttshirt.jpeg

...And many more, even more offensive, that I don't think are remotely close to appropriate to post here.

So forgive me if I don't get too worked up about a cheeto reference and Trump.:coffee:

It's not a matter of getting worked up. The questions are: 1. Is it funny? 2. Does it make you think about the issue? Some do it better than others.
    The cheeto meme fails, totally.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011

<<pics removed for brevity>>

Were those posted on INGO before or are you the one who introduced them here? A meme/comic creator can say anything, but if others aren't sharing it, it means that the view isn't widely shared or considered very insightful.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ... A meme/comic creator can say anything, but if others aren't sharing it, it means that the view isn't widely shared or considered very insightful.

If this is honestly the first you are aware of any of those, you led a sheltered life.

There is nothing insightful about any of them, but they were WIDELY shared.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    If this is honestly the first you are aware of any of those, you led a sheltered life.

There is nothing insightful about any of them, but they were WIDELY shared.

My main social media is INGO, wouldn't know if it was common on Facebook or elsewhere. That's not sheltered. That is wisely avoiding some of the dregs of the Internet.

Apparently, your fellow INGOers that might have seen them didn't think that they were worth repeating.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom