Political funny pictures thread, part IV. Bring on the leather!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    D0_F5puXgAA-J0c.jpg:large

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I tried to rep him too. This pic belongs in the sad but true thread also. Can you imagine how history might have been different if this pic had happened, instead of 9/11? All it would have taken is one good man per airplane.

Probably some group would have sued saying how these innocent people were killed.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I tried to rep him too. This pic belongs in the sad but true thread also. Can you imagine how history might have been different if this pic had happened, instead of 9/11? All it would have taken is one good man per airplane.

My money would be on the social-statists continuing to maintain that had they not resisted, everything would have been fine anyway because not resisting is Always the Best Course of Action. They would have continued that the passengers being armed unnecessarily escalated the situation, which is what it should be illegal for them to be armed. Then they would have passed another law to prevent people from being armed on airplanes, thus ensuring that the next attempts were more successful.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My money would be on the social-statists continuing to maintain that had they not resisted, everything would have been fine anyway because not resisting is Always the Best Course of Action. They would have continued that the passengers being armed unnecessarily escalated the situation, which is what it should be illegal for them to be armed. Then they would have passed another law to prevent people from being armed on airplanes, thus ensuring that the next attempts were more successful.

I thought I was long winded. :)

alabasterjar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Steuben County

Like on Flight 93? Understood that they didn't have weapons, but the fact is that the passengers stood up & fought. I would sure that their spirit to fight is what made history on that flight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom