Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    yvp3w6jpi4w01.jpg

Did you just assume its gender?
    Repent!
    Say 10 "hail hillarys" and 10 "our obamas" and seek forgiveness.

Didn't need to - she's out there on social media.

Yep, that is a gay female.
    Not sure if that was intentional or you aren't aware of the term, "lesbian".
    Her appearance fooled me but her look is obviously the look she is going for.
    I guess she wants a beard. Myself, I dislike having facial hair, but if someone else wants to grow a beard, who am I to judge?

If you judge her for not shaving her face, then can I judge every man that has long hair (something I also find distasteful)?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I guess she wants a beard. Myself, I dislike having facial hair, but if someone else wants to grow a beard, who am I to judge?

If you judge her for not shaving her face, then can I judge every man that has long hair (something I also find distasteful)?

Judge whoever you want for whatever you want. Ain't freedom great?

I'm gonna judge her for being an attention whore. Is that ok, or do I owe a fine to the thought police? Do they accept carbon credits?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Judge whoever you want for whatever you want. Ain't freedom great?
    I wouldn't know - I gave up the freedom to judge others when I chose to serve the Lord. *

But if you've got your own socially derived ethics, then live by them.

I'm gonna judge her for being an attention whore. Is that ok, or do I owe a fine to the thought police? Do they accept carbon credits?
    I dunno. Did she make the meme? Did she post and repost it? Did she actually say that or did someone just take her image and attach a phrase in order to make point?

If she actually said that, then, yeah, game on.

* Full disclosure, I still fall into sinful judgement, I just know it as wrong and repent.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I wouldn't know - I gave up the freedom to judge others when I chose to serve the Lord. *

Yeah. Your holier-than-thou whining about every other meme in this thread is great evidence of your reticence to judge.

But if you've got your own socially derived ethics, then live by them.

Thank you. Not that I need your permission to do so.
    I'm quite content with my socially derived ethics, which don't involve drowning innocent women and children or scaring people with threats of eternal hellfire.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Call it OCD, say I got a touch of the "A", but, it just that most of the stuff isn't funny and isn't though provoking. It's just sort of, "liberals say the dumbest things", except it's conservatives saying the stuff they want liberals to say. Yeah, all these pictures are a subtle false flag. Sure, there's plenty of liberals who say dumb stuff, usually on Twitter, and when they do GPIA7R post it. That's cool - point out actual liberal stupidity. But why bother making stuff up?

The stuff Act posted is mildly amusing and can't be construed as something a liberal actually said, and it makes a point without going overboard.

I think we've got to the point where we can all pretty much agree that liberal policies, SJW, etc., etc. is a failure and not a good course of action. But the repetitive made up stuff only serves to demonize and dehumanize people. You posted a picture of woman who got tired of shaving, why? Because she's culturally different and doesn't look like she belongs in (y)our tribe. Or maybe you thought it was a male who decided lipstick and eyeliner would be a bold fashion statement. Either way, they were different, not of your tribe, therefore probably a liberal and someone to be hated.

And I'll admit that I have the same biases and fears. The dude with the lavender blue fingernail that served my food... yeah... I labelled that guy pretty quickly. That's unfortunate, because then I see he as part of his tribe instead of a person for who his is.

I dunno... maybe you should be the first member I block just for my own sanity.

PS - I wouldn't label myself holier than anyone else. Far from it. I mean, I knowwhat's right and wrong and still chose wrong. The key difference is accept that I'm a worthless hypocritical sinner and try and love my neighbors. Christ didn't judge me, so how could I turn around and judge others?

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Call it OCD, say I got a touch of the "A", but, it just that most of the stuff isn't funny and isn't though provoking. It's just sort of, "liberals say the dumbest things", except it's conservatives saying the stuff they want liberals to say. Yeah, all these pictures are a subtle false flag. Sure, there's plenty of liberals who say dumb stuff, usually on Twitter, and when they do GPIA7R post it. That's cool - point out actual liberal stupidity. But why bother making stuff up?

The stuff Act posted is mildly amusing and can't be construed as something a liberal actually said, and it makes a point without going overboard.

I think we've got to the point where we can all pretty much agree that liberal policies, SJW, etc., etc. is a failure and not a good course of action. But the repetitive made up stuff only serves to demonize and dehumanize people. You posted a picture of woman who got tired of shaving, why? Because she's culturally different and doesn't look like she belongs in (y)our tribe. Or maybe you thought it was a male who decided lipstick and eyeliner would be a bold fashion statement. Either way, they were different, not of your tribe, therefore probably a liberal and someone to be hated.

And I'll admit that I have the same biases and fears. The dude with the lavender blue fingernail that served my food... yeah... I labelled that guy pretty quickly. That's unfortunate, because then I see he as part of his tribe instead of a person for who his is.

Mildly amusing.
    If I had feelings, they'd be hurt.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Mildly amusing.
    If I had feelings, they'd be hurt.
    What can I say, I have exacting standards for comedy. Ask Indiucky. ;)

I liked the abortion one, it points out the hypocrisy in liberal arguments.

The democrat dating one,... wait... read it again... OK, there it is: "good man".

The hunter and the mini skirt dude... almost scary to look at that one.

The Bernie at the potluck... that's pretty funny.

But OakRiver's Hillary / sexy devil -- that's LOL funny, right there.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    What can I say, I have exacting standards for comedy. Ask Indiucky. ;)

I liked the abortion one, it points out the hypocrisy in liberal arguments.

The democrat dating one,... wait... read it again... OK, there it is: "good man".

The hunter and the mini skirt dude... almost scary to look at that one.

The Bernie at the potluck... that's pretty funny.

But OakRiver's Hillary / sexy devil -- that's LOL funny, right there.

I had to go back and look at some of those.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

PS - I wouldn't label myself holier than anyone else. Far from it. I mean, I knowwhat's right and wrong and still chose wrong. The key difference is accept that I'm a worthless hypocritical sinner and try and love my neighbors. Christ didn't judge me, so how could I turn around and judge others?

You do realize that it is possible to unsubscribe from this thread through your control panel.

​Well, You Kinda did.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Call it OCD, say I got a touch of the "A", but, it just that most of the stuff isn't funny and isn't though provoking.

You "judge" them as not funny. Well I think most of them are hilarious.

You posted a picture of woman who got tired of shaving, why? Because she's culturally different and doesn't look like she belongs in (y)our tribe. Or maybe you thought it was a male who decided lipstick and eyeliner would be a bold fashion statement. Either way, they were different, not of your tribe, therefore probably a liberal and someone to be hated.

People do this stuff on purpose you know. It is their flag saying "I am different then you." Now you want to blame someone for thinking they are different? Don't make sense.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yeah. Your holier-than-thou whining about every other meme in this thread is great evidence of your reticence to judge.

Thank you. Not that I need your permission to do so.
    I'm quite content with my socially derived ethics, which don't involve drowning innocent women and children or scaring people with threats of eternal hellfire.

Unnecessarily harsh. I understand the impulse, though. I still remember when GP single-handedly ruined the "... run to 50" thread. I don't think Jetta is on a double secret campaign to be a mod, though. I think he is just world-weary and vulnerable to ennui at times. Turn up the volume on your better angels

I'm not sure about the advisability of throwing down in a thread devoted to sophomoric humor and then complaining that the humor is sophomoric. That you are the captain of your own soul won't even get you into the wheelhouse of someone else's. Peace. Out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom