• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Most people are homeless, because they're hopeless. You think paying them minimum wage to pick garlic in Gilroy is gonna fix that? You think a vet who can't hold a job because of PTSD or abuse problems is gonna pick avocados?

So, before you go volunteer all veterans so that you can fill your cart at Kroger, why don't you go spend a season picking? Then lets see if you "share the sentiment".

You have made an assumption that this meme did not mention and that did not enter my mind when I posted it. It says nothing about jobs. It says that we could use the dollars on Americans instead of illegal invaders. There are homeless people who are helped in various ways. With more funding and some reforms, the VA could do a much better job helping vets. You sound like you think people who are broken cannot be helped. I find that sad. I am sure there are some for whom that is the case, but I am equally sure there are many who can be helped if done in the right way.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    As soon as y'all start your demmycrat dead voter comments with "alleged", I might go along with you.

However, in this case, in the State of Jawja, it ain't alleged. It's a fak Jack.

https://wtvr.com/2017/06/26/andrew-spieles-guilty-plea/

44530657_701557563535613_8999046556409659392_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1250734815048111/permalink/1948734985248087/

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Most people are homeless, because they're hopeless. You think paying them minimum wage to pick garlic in Gilroy is gonna fix that? You think a vet who can't hold a job because of PTSD or abuse problems is gonna pick avocados?

So, before you go volunteer all veterans so that you can fill your cart at Kroger, why don't you go spend a season picking? Then lets see if you "share the sentiment".

Well, long term homelessness is due to mental illness, substance abuse or both, not illegal immigrants.

....but who cares? We have immigration laws for a good reason. Let’s enforce them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom