JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

No Isis? Well, we had Al Qaeda.
    No BLM? We had Black Panther, especially at polling places. We had, and still do, racial profiling.
    No Caliphate? We had alternates, like Gaddafi & bin Laden.
    No Antifa? We had the Occupy movement. Besides, the term "Antifa" didn't gain prominence till 2017.
    No war on police? Heck, we've had that forever. Assault on Precinct 13.

There's got to be a spot of truth to be funny. Like, you could have used "No gay marriage". Obama built that.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    No BLM? We had Black Panther, especially at polling places. We had, and still do, racial profiling.
    No Antifa? We had the Occupy movement. Besides, the term "Antifa" didn't gain prominence till 2017.

There's got to be a spot of truth to be funny. Like, you could have used "No gay marriage". Obama built that.

All those things ACCELERATED drastically under obama. You can't deny that.

i.e. Black Panthers were pretty much nowhere, very fringe, they are still pretty much nowhere.
    BLM was widespread and encouraged by a bunch of politicians/sports "heros"/hollyweird on the left.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

Al Qaeda is not ISIS - so that is true.
    Black Panthers is not BLM - so that is true.
    Caliphate alternates are not the same - so that is true.
    Occupy movement is not antifa - so that is true.
    When the war on police started is very debatable, depends on whether you count chicago.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland

​I've never had a great deal of use for this guy but he's starting to look better to me.

A CNN commentator referred to West as a "token negro" and another said "this is what happens when a negro doesn't read" because of his support of Trump. Looks like a black man can't commit any worse crime to leftists than to have conservative values.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    ​I've never had a great deal of use for this guy but he's starting to look better to me.

A CNN commentator referred to West as a "token negro" and another said "this is what happens when a negro doesn't read" because of his support of Trump. Looks like a black man can't commit any worse crime to leftists than to have conservative values or to think for himself (italics added).

:yesway:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    How is that make it better, or even equal?
    Still have Black Panthers. Now we have them + BLM. racial profiling is a net zero before and after.
    Gaddafi was harmless. The "Lead from behind" strategy was an utter failure. Bin Laden would have been caught regardless. That thread would have unraveled the same regardless who was president. So yes, we had no Caliphate. ISIS has turned out to be worse than what we had.
    Occupy Wall Street started in 2011 while Obama was president. Thanks for adding to the list of what Obama built. Antifa was active during the election causing trouble at rallies. So, yes indeed, he built that.
    We didn't have a president who took that side of the issue until BHO. He sided with Brown who turned out to be a thug.

There's truth there. But you didn't add to it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

A CNN commentator referred to West as a "token negro" and another said "this is what happens when a negro doesn't read" because of his support of Trump. Looks like a black man can't commit any worse crime to leftists than to have conservative values.

I don't think I'd classify him as conservative.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom