Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    No I think it's more like, "I've done as much damage as I could but to pursue it further would bring perjury charges against me, possible jail time and fines so I'll drop it before I get into real trouble"

Further jeopardy is why Japan quit too.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    That's the real test.
    Both sides are claiming victory, before the vote.

Yes. I have to say I am comforted by the 2016 prediction of a landslide for Hillary that was completely wrong. The left uses polls to shape public opinion rather than to reflect it. We will find out in 30 days. Everyone vote. And remember that this year the election day is split -- Republicans vote on November 6, and Democrats vote on November 7. It will make the votes easier to count.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Yes. I have to say I am comforted by the 2016 prediction of a landslide for Hillary that was completely wrong. The left uses polls to shape public opinion rather than to reflect it. We will find out in 29 days. Everyone vote.

I believe this to be true, but I also think most conservatives do not respond to polls because they believe most pollsters are left-leaning. That will skew the results. As more and more polls turn out to be wrong, more and more conservatives will believe the polls are lies.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    I believe this to be true, but I also think most conservatives do not respond to polls because they believe most pollsters are left-leaning. That will skew the results. As more and more polls turn out to be wrong, more and more conservatives will believe the polls are lies.
    Not that they ever ask me, but I owe pollsters NOTHING. I don't know them or their true agenda. Being somewhat contrarian, I will give them the answer that I hope will irritate them the most.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    43323041_10217956324003549_9095241540233592832_n.jpg

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Further jeopardy is why Japan quit too.

One BIG difference, Japan fought until they virtually destroyed themselves, Fords quit after enriching herself over million dollars from a gofundme account. Now if Ford spent that million pursuing the allegations only to lose everything and face jail time then you may have a more accurate analogy. Just my opinion.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    No I think it's more like, "I've done as much damage as I could but to pursue it further would bring perjury charges against me, possible jail time and fines so I'll drop it before I get into real trouble"

And add: " . . . those people aren't paying me enough to go to jail for them."

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Would you go to jail for just a million dollars? There is no way I would even consider it.

I wouldn't....and the money is already hers, so...

...and no one is going to prosecute her for anything. Neither of the other accusers we know about either.

If anyone gets prosecuted, it will be the cranks who didn't know any of the main players who nonetheless decided to involve themselves and claimed they could support one or more accuser.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom