42257215_1021373308065609_8361143380654161920_n.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What makes this funny is there's no evidence to back this up (yet), and not even Fox News is making this claim.

The fact that the seat was vacated by a Democrat with 11 felony convictions probably had more of an effect than voter ID laws.

The proof of the pudding will be in November.

I think that voter fraud happens; dead people; illegals; multiple voting; voting in districts outside of residency. All that's been documented as happening, but there's no evidence that it's widespread or has changed the outcome of an election.

And yeah, you're right, November will tell us whether there's a blue wave or not. I think the only hope Republicans have in purple districts is Democrats nominating insane social justice warriors. There'd be a red wave if Dems could clone Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Because if they could, they'd run every ***damn one of them.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I think that voter fraud happens; dead people; illegals; multiple voting; voting in districts outside of residency. All that's been documented as happening, but there's no evidence that it's widespread or has changed the outcome of an election.

And yeah, you're right, November will tell us whether there's a blue wave or not. I think the only hope Republicans have in purple districts is Democrats nominating insane social justice warriors. There'd be a red wave if Dems could clone Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Because if they could, they'd run every ***damn one of them.

That may be true to national elections, but I suspect more than one local or state level election has been affected by fraud of various sorts.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That may be true to national elections, but I suspect more than one local or state level election has been affected by fraud of various sorts.
    I wouldn’t doubt that it’s ever happened, but I haven’t heard any evidence that it has.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom