Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Why that appears informative (thanks for posting it somewhere), I don't see how it's funny. Am I missing something? (I'm told I often do.)

Interesting to see how far CNN is away from actual reporting.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Bloomberg is at the very top and to the right.

I agree with infowars placement.

BluedSteel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2018
    Huntingburg
    Well, we don't seem to teach history anymore.
    Just indoctrination.
    As someone who has had 4 children in IN public schools [with the youngest having graduated last year] I can attest that History is only one of many things that they no longer teach. It's beyond sadness and sarcasm, it's an absolute disgrace.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I don't really disagree much with the left/right placement in the chart, or the relative placement to each other of the organizations in the vertical fact vs. spin aspect. However, I do think there are way too many organizations presented as unbiased and factual. I would move almost all of them down the curve to one side or the other.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    PBS? Time? Maybe compared to Salon they’re center right. I’ll give them the benefit of doubt, that the left space was too crowded to fit them there.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Given that the center has shifted radically to the left over the last 30 years, I suppose that is reasonably accurate from their perspective.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Given that the center has shifted radically to the left over the last 30 years, I suppose that is reasonably accurate from their perspective.

Is it possible that my point of view is as skewed as theirs?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I think the left gotten lefter, so maybe the media has, at least for some subjects.

I used to get grief from liberals about when I say the left got lefter. They insist it's the right that got "righter". I think they just dug in more to conserve the thinking that they could still hold onto, morally (most everyone agrees "Jim Crow" is immoral". JFK would be shunned by the left today, because he's further right than the SJW progressives which has taken over the Democratic party.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    If you compare JFK and GWB they had much in common.

They were both pretty far left.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

The right has also shifted a good bit to the left, as well. Republicans today are more in line with Democrats of the 80s than Republicans from the same period.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    The right has also shifted a good bit to the left, as well. Republicans today are more in line with Democrats of the 80s than Republicans from the same period.

I think the end of the Cold War caused a major shake up of both parties.....That had been our major concern for so long that when it ended both parties had to redefine themselves and still are redefining themselves to a certain extent....

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

I hate it when you are right.

:yesway:

Actually I am happy when we agree. It just irks me that you are right this time, because I wish it wasn't true.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    :postpics:

6roc52.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.