DnEZrF4VYAAsnht.jpg:large

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I learned on Facebook that Nike is doing those people a favor. Without that $2 a day, they'd be poor!

That's one nice looking "sweatshop".

Beside, capitalism and all... don't like the pay? Don't do the job. Funny how conservatives turn into liberals when convenient...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Beside, capitalism and all... don't like the pay? Don't do the job. Funny how conservatives turn into liberals when convenient...

It's not the conservatives that are defending it. It's the liberals. They're all about "fair wages" here at home, but couldn't give a crap about the people making their kicks...

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I had a buddy of mine I used to fly fish with...At about the same time we hit our 'pinnacle" of fly fishing..I had some articles published and had caught the biggest trout (at the time) taken on a fly rod in Kentucky...(7 lbs...I know..I'm awesome) and Pat had gotten to be the spokesman/guru/tech guy for Orvis....Orvis sent him to Africa to teach fly tying to the women there that Orvis intended to employ..I tied flies for $ as well and I was expensive and if I didn't like what you wanted tied I was even more expensive...They set up a shop there and Pat taught them about 20 of Orvis's most popular patterns...I made a joke about how little they were paid compared to what the flies sell for. Pat explained to me that this was the best paying job in the area...That he was able to pick from the best of the best and that these women and their families instantly moved up the social and economic ladder in that region....

With that being said I still stand by my meme...Because kneeling during the National Anthem chaps my biscuit....

You know I'm inconsistent dude...:):

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Mocking liberals is not the same as turning into them. You'd think anyone with a semblance of common sense could see that.

But hey, I guess you don't even understand the simple concept of a picture thread on an internet forum.

Key word: Pictures

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Yeah, we're making them live by their own standards. We're not adopting their standards.

But I do agree that is a nice looking "sweatshop" and before I entered a serious discussion where I would try to make this point, I would want some verifiable info about the conditions of those who make Nike shoes....

...but memes ain't "serious discussion".

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Mocking liberals is not the same as turning into them. You'd think anyone with a semblance of common sense could see that.

But hey, I guess you don't even understand the simple concept of a picture thread on an internet forum.

Key word: Pictures

A picture's worth a thousand words... Maybe I'm just suppose to quit thinking and swallow everything I see.

I had a buddy of mine I used to fly fish with...At about the same time we hit our 'pinnacle" of fly fishing..I had some articles published and had caught the biggest trout (at the time) taken on a fly rod in Kentucky...(7 lbs...I know..I'm awesome) and Pat had gotten to be the spokesman/guru/tech guy for Orvis....Orvis sent him to Africa to teach fly tying to the women there that Orvis intended to employ..I tied flies for $ as well and I was expensive and if I didn't like what you wanted tied I was even more expensive...They set up a shop there and Pat taught them about 20 of Orvis's most popular patterns...I made a joke about how little they were paid compared to what the flies sell for. Pat explained to me that this was the best paying job in the area...That he was able to pick from the best of the best and that these women and their families instantly moved up the social and economic ladder in that region....

With that being said I still stand by my meme...Because kneeling during the National Anthem chaps my biscuit....

You know I'm inconsistent dude...:):

No doubt - it burns my biscuits, too. I just find the "sweatshop" argument outmoded.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I forgot you were the :)FUNNY/not funny:( MOD.
    It's a thankless job, but someone has to do it.

It's a serious question: Both sets of figures are during Obama's tenure and show an improvement under his regime. I thought INGO was all about showing how bad the Obama years were, but that picture contradicts that.

Maybe it's 'cause I have a touch of "the A", but how is that funny? :dunno:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I think it is very funny that people actually believe that it is true.

If you do not see something as funny you don't really need to comment just post something you think is funny.

To answer your earlier question, NO your thousand words do not equal a picture. Especially because there is nothing funny about your constant criticism. You criticize if someone posts a funny pic mocking Obama and you criticize if someone posts a funny pic praising Obama.

I don't know that you never post pics, but all I see is your constant criticism.

If I had as much angst as you,I would either put the offenders on ignore or just unsubscribe the thread.

I have seen and appreciated you in many discussions so I have some respect for you, but your constant opinionation of what is funny or not is tedious.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This is funny.
    At least, I thought it was.
    It's "Ranger Up", a veteran's business, so.. LANGUAGE WARNINGS.
    It covers
    Hurricane Florence.
    Hurricane that hit Puerto Rico.
    9/11
    Marines attacking hurricane.
    Tennis.
    and on and on.

(click to play)
    (LANGUAGE WARNING)
    [video=facebook_share;236950736991266]https://www.facebook.com/RangerUpFanPage/videos/236950736991266/[/video]

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond
    I think it is very funny that people actually believe that it is true.

That's a fine-lookin' rendition of a second generation EMD, hopefully an SD40-2, most likely belonging to the Union Pacific judging from the yellow. Plow seems a bit oversized, but it's even got the extra grab iron above the "Kavanaugh" board...and sun shades, mirrors, m/u hoses...great detail all around. Crew is out of service though acct. ditch and headlights weren't illuminated prior to the "thump". And a nice K5LA horn-very melodious.

Sorry...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom