Anyone remember this bravery?

41332474_1002384313283257_3613876231218397184_n.jpg

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Maybe the tin foil is too tight. :D

Or perhaps your blinders are. What do you think is going on behind the scenes that is producing the management of perspective fakery being presented by POX, CaNNed and the rest of the authorized corporate infotainment outlets? For going on four decades I have observed the Chinese being fed the financing, the technology and the hardware to become the reigning global power in industrial and military output, in international influence and dominance. A process faithfully nutured by the so called left and the so called right. The process is nearing completion and is but a couple of decades away. The new silk road will secure Chins'a influence completely across what Sir Halford Mackinder a century ago referred to as the world island, the Eurasian landmass that is key to controlling the planet. If one reads what the globalist elites have had to say about it, "China is the model" and why is clear. Extrapolating from what has been said and written, placed before our noses, told to the masses before it is done to them, it is clear to me that China is the new attack dog in accurate expectation of the monetary collapse that is programmed into the Ponzi scheme that is our Federal Reserve. All Ponzi schemes and fiat currencies ultimately end up the same way when they've run their course. Then we become a big pink bunny without a battery.
    So, if you were bringing the new attack dog on line, what would you do with the old one? Take loving good care of him or slip the collar off and pop him behind the ear?
    I think faction #1 wants to have North America open for the use of it's natural resources after it has been neutralized as a world power and faction#2 is trying to keep us from getting popped.
    And that's why I support our president.
    KMT.jpg

PS,
    And I hasten to add, I think he is doing a marvelous job of disassembling the international financial relationships that have been constructed in support of the paradigm that he is standing against.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom