• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    It's essentially been the same since just after WWII. Wouldn't want a war to inconvenience anyone at home.

Ernie Pyle wrote an open letter to the American people on the subject of complaining about gas rationing, food rationing, lack of silk etc.....He basically said the boys don't need to hear that **** when they are in a fox hole full of mud getting shot at....

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Dhb3BrOVAAAJBzQ.jpg

Update: Indicted for state jail felony, punishable by 6 months to 2 years. Never been an inhabitant myself, but I hear a Texas state jail is not upscale living. Eligible for parole or deferred adjudication if no prior felonies.
    https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/l...ed-of-grabbing-MAGA-cap-throwing-13193988.php

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Ernie Pyle wrote an open letter to the American people on the subject of complaining about gas rationing, food rationing, lack of silk etc.....He basically said the boys don't need to hear that **** when they are in a fox hole full of mud getting shot at....
    Bill Mauldin probably drew a cartoon or two on that topic; guess I’ll have to look at my copy of “Up Front” to try to find one.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    6 months minimum for being a dick.
    Guess he might not think it's so funny.

On the other hand, it's just an indictment.

Since he has (so far as I know) no prior felonies, even if convicted I'm sure he'd get parole or deferred adjudication with attendance at anger management course. But I predict a plea agreement for some misdemeanor + anger management course and maybe community service. To some degree the process is the punishment.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

I've become of the opinion that if the cause is not important enough to ask the country to sacrifice for, maybe we ought to take a closer look at whether it's a war that needs to be fought. If it is important enough, all in. If not.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom