130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    2edqfbq.jpg

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Funniest thing I ever seen on the internet....Alex Jones responded with glee and posted proof of his claims....America!!!!

[video=youtube;uWd6XgBVIcg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg[/video]

[video=youtube;jz0hi8ZjAV0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz0hi8ZjAV0[/video]

[video=youtube;_36itHUn-gA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_36itHUn-gA&list=RD_36itHUn-gA&start_radio=1[/video]

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I would be sympathetic to the father, certainly....but after the incident having been reported, following the slime and beating him to death well after the incident was over?

According to witnesses, Harris drove his car to a gravel area near where Armstrong was standing. He then allegedly got out and confronted the man before punching him in the face then stomping and kicking him repeatedly after he fell to the ground.

Father charged in fatal beating of man who followed daughter into restroom | Latest National News | tribdem.com

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    I would be sympathetic to the father, certainly....but after the incident having been reported, following the slime and beating him to death well after the incident was over?

Father charged in fatal beating of man who followed daughter into restroom | Latest National News | tribdem.com
    Well, it wasn't like security or the cops had actually done anything, so I don't know how the reporting makes it worse for him. It sounds like he tried to let the authorities handle it, and only did what he did when the guy was taking off.

Plus, I'm seeing a men's rea problem when it was an ass kicking instead of an easy and effective running over him.*

Im not saying what he did was "legal", but if accurately reported running this up as murder is BS IMO.

Maybe be they want the jury to nullify.

*Unless there is a felony murder charge.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well, it wasn't like security or the cops had actually done anything, so I don't know how the reporting makes it worse for him. It sounds like he tried to let the authorities handle it, and only did what he did when the guy was taking off.

Plus, I'm seeing a men's rea problem when it was an ass kicking instead of an easy and effective running over him.*

Im not saying what he did was "legal", but if accurately reported running this up as murder is BS IMO.

Maybe be they want the jury to nullify.

*Unless there is a felony murder charge.

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom