• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I'd say all of those accomplishments are about the best one could expect from him. He was more than a waste of years, he hurt this country and all Americans.

There are a couple of things that Obama did that I liked. I like that he actually ordered the killing of Osama Bin Laden. I was surprised by that.
    I also think that his arrogance played a part in getting Trump elected, which will (hopefully) have a positive effect on the Supreme Court for years to come.

That's really all that comes to mind.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    2dcnsk.jpg

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Obummer's biggest accomplishment was beating the hildebeest in the 2008 primaries. I shudder to think about it but she could have actually been worse than him.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Obummer's biggest accomplishment was beating the hildebeest in the 2008 primaries. I shudder to think about it but she could have actually been worse than him.
    Obama and Trump: teaming up to save the country from The Hildebeest.
    “The Enemies of our Enemy are our Friends”???

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville

He actually saved us I think. He beat Hillary in 2008, if she had won and not screwed up horribly (gotten caught more like it), then Obama run in 2016, we would have 16 years of those two. After Obama's mid term election disaster in 2010, the republicans were able to stifle most anything Obama tried to do for his remaining six years and keep the damage to a minimum afterwards.

I would love to have heard what Hillary was actually saying about Obama after he beat her in the primaries... I'll bet he was called everything in the book. Would have been almost as much fun as listening to her on election night. Man... what I would give to have recordings of those two times.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana

:ranton:It was Richard Lugar's vote to confirm Elena Kagan to the SCOTUS that made it necessary for me to work hard to primary that RINO. And we did. Got rid of him. We got Richard Mourdock as the Republican candidate -- a fine man and great conservative candidate -- to run against Joe Donnely. The liberal Indy press set up Mourdock with an unexpected and trick question on abortion, which admittedly he did not handle well. That cost him the election. I know it was six years ago, but it still makes my blood boil. Still, Donnely voted mostly the same way Lugar would have, so it was sort of a wash. Hopefully now we can vote his ass out of there. Sorry for the rant. Seeing this reminded me of it and it was like scratching off a scab. :ranton:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom