• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    He's definitely smarter than all of us. First off, if he wasn't really born here. Second, he won popular vote and electoral vote in 08. Third, it's been almost 4 years and he still does what he wants. So who are the real morons???

He's a well cultivated, well protected potted plant. Just because he's fed and watered and can stand erect doesn't make him any less a moron. I used to think he may be intelligent but after listening to him for 4 years I get the feeling that I'm watching a real life version of Being There.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    He is a true believer but he is not a fool. To think so is to commit the strategic sin that Sun Zi warned about: underestimating your enemy.

A true believer to us may seem like a potted plant but that is because our/my mirovozzreny is so radically different.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Whatever he is (a true believer if you ask me), Obama is not a moron.

Everyone makes malapropisms, spoonerisms, inter alia in speaking. It happens.

I am not concerned about his continual misprouncing words, it is what he is saying that concerns me.:D

You mean the cretinous drivel he spouts. Stop and think, maybe he really is a cretin.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I really, really hope you're referring to the last two decades' worth and not just the current one.

Let's not forget Reagan losing his train of thought regularly, Bush Sr. not being able to enunciate anything, Clinton asking for the definition of "is" and Bush Jr. screwing up damn near every speech he ever tried to make.

Obama is far more articulate than any of those. Whether you like what he has to say or not, he says it well.

Bush43 may not have been able to read a speech as well as Obama, but I've seen him field audience questions quite deftly and glibly at town hall meetings when he was discussing his attempt to revamp Social Security into a survivable program. Obama is capable of parroting talking points, but that's about it.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Everyone has strengths and weaknesses. Some are great extemporaneous speakers, but can't read very well to large audiences. Others can read the Magna Carta with such excellence, you would believe they wrote it, but couldn't put two sentences together if asked to respond to a simple question in front of a group of onlookers.

Some people appear to be very ignorant and bigoted on the internet, but seem to be pretty nice people in person . . . unless they are just playing the role. However, it still demonstrates that some can communicate in a more acceptable way than others. But, some would not accept the way certain people communicate, regardless how it's done.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I would like to see or read an example of this "Political Ebonics" used by the POTUS. Anyone have something?

Thinly veiled thread is thinly veiled....

manwithnoname

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    He's definitely smarter than all of us. First off, if he wasn't really born here. Second, he won popular vote and electoral vote in 08. Third, it's been almost 4 years and he still does what he wants. So who are the real morons???

I would not say that makes him smarter than all of us.

It simply demonstrates that the jackass is capable of finding enough idiots to believe his bull****.

In that regard, however, he has done very well.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I would like to see or read an example of this "Political Ebonics" used by the POTUS. Anyone have something?

Thinly veiled thread is thinly veiled....

Did you happen to look at the YouTube videos posted right above yours?

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    You're not doing a good job of hiding yours.

I love people who are so out of touch with their own reality they can cast stones at another.

There is not a member on this board that doesn't hold a prejudice or avarice for another or another sect of our world society.

You can claim otherwise but it is a personal deception you are running on yourselves.

It is a fact of human nature and though one would view themselves as pure as the driven snow in this respect, you are sorely disillusioned.

The baser instincts of self survival and distrust of those different from yourselves is what has allowed your "group" to survive and prosper.

Quit being prim and proper and embrace where you come from. Be proud of it and wear it like a badge.

The hilarious part is not one of you have the slightest inkling of my genetic makeup.

Top Bottom