• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • exelh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    Nashville
    dude, even the people here who dont jump on the "bandwagon" dont know what the heck your talking about. :dunno:

are you hurt that Frank said bull**** to you? is that what this is all about? do you have any evidence to prove he even said that? :):
    did you even bother to read this thread before posting this? I ought to be able to post on here without being insulted.

All I am saying is that LEO's need to take a look at how they interact with people. Problem is, they all seem to think it's ok to be disrespectful and insulting, as evidenced by some of the posting they have done in this thread.

exelh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    Nashville
    sorry man but you deserve the negative rep im about to issue you. wear it with pride, you earned it. :rolleyes: this dog just doesnt hunt. the sooner you realize that the sooner we can all get back to the real issue here.

P.S. your getting negative repped for insulting people who I respect who just happen to be police officers and do a good job at that too. Im not a cop, never wanna be a cop because its not in my dna, and have never been a cop. so you cant say im defending the blue line.
    I never insulted anyone, they insulted me, READ THE THREAD.

Hoosier9

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Denny347, you felt the need to insult me too, you called me newbie. More typical cop towards citizen attitude. Exactly what I am talking about.

Newbie, I think I positive repped you on accident, instead of negative repping you.

Can somebody fix that for me? Please.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    did you even bother to read this thread before posting this? I ought to be able to post on here without being insulted.

All I am saying is that LEO's need to take a look at how they interact with people. Problem is, they all seem to think it's ok to be disrespectful and insulting, as evidenced by some of the posting they have done in this thread.

i can be disrespectful and insulting, and have the bans and infractions to prove it. and im not a cop. the stuff your posting here is just madness man. wake up and smell the coffee. the REALLY ironic part is you think they are insulting you but from what I have read you were the first to start throwing insults that were unjustified. I dont blame a dog for snipping at the man who swings a stick at it. :dunno:

thanks for the negative rep. i dont mind it a bit.

exelh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    Nashville
    Newbie, I think I positive repped you on accident, instead of negative repping you.

Can somebody fix that for me? Please.
    Well, this is the message you left with it:
    More negative rep for you. What are you, 19 years old? Geez. Grow up. Newbie.

You calling me a newbie, you have only been a member since February! LOL What are you, 18 years old?

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    see you were meant to do that, not me. i have a lot of respect for people like you who take the oath seriously. but for him (j706) to suggest what he did is ridiculous
    Take into consideration that he (j706) is likely one of the people that I alluded to earlier.
    Someone who is tired of being crapped on.
    Even those of us with the thickest skin have a point at which we say;
    "I'm mad as Hell, and I'm not going to take this any more!!" :dunno:
    LEO's understand that an attack on one of them, is an attack on all of them.
    Their reaction is perfectly normal for humans.
    It's called "Self Defense". :)

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Well, this is the message you left with it:
    More negative rep for you. What are you, 19 years old? Geez. Grow up. Newbie.

You calling me a newbie, you have only been a member since February! LOL What are you, 18 years old?

If you accept what you are, then it can't hurt you...
    That was take from Game of Thrones, from a dwarf to a bastard.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Take into consideration that he (j706) is likely one of the people that I alluded to earlier.
    Someone who is tired of being crapped on.
    Even those of us with the thickest skin have a point at which we say;
    "I'm mad as Hell, and I'm not going to take this any more!!" :dunno:
    LEO's understand that an attack on one of them, is an attack on all of them.
    Their reaction is perfectly normal for humans.
    It's called "Self Defense". :)

well his post on here ever since I can remember, dont help his case any. his mindset is not a normal one for an LEO who defends the constitution. i get the feeling that he believes that every citizen he encounters is guilty until HE investigates and determines he couldnt find evidence on THAT DAY that they were guilty of a crime, so he reluctantly lets them go on their way but REMEMBERS them the next time they are on HIS street. :dunno:

maybe he is the nicest and most honest guy in real life, but as an LEO, i dont like him

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    can someone give Hoosier 9 some positive rep? his "I thought Death Wish was a documentary" caused me to spit coffee all over my monitor!

I'm gonna go watch DeathWish on Netflix now.

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana

Step awaaaay from the thread, exelh.

You are obviously too emotionally involved in this to see that people are critcizing you for making sweeping generalizations and jumping to conclusions. The more upset you get, the more generalizations and rash conclusions you make. Step away, cool off, and maybe it will all make sense to you later. And BTW, I am not aware that newbie is an insult. It just means someone who is new to the forum. Why not go chill a little and get some perspective.

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Holy crap! Does anyone remember what the original post was about??:dunno:
    Whether Frank is a good guy or not, I wouldn't know but I am impressed with the way he said what he had to say and stepped away, rather than all the non-proggresive back and forth, negativity.
    :yesway: Frank

exelh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    Nashville
    having waaay too much fun to step away so soon! Yeah, getting some negative rep, but getting positive stuff too. There are a lot of people out there who feel as I do

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    he did it smart. he was in and out quick. unlike armed eastsider who stayed and kept going and it became more like a meltdown. im still like :n00b: over that one wondering what caused him to break

That armedeastsider thing was just weird... :dunno:

OUr new friend maybe got in and out of this thread quick, but 9 posts, and we already have bypassing the filter for name calling, "pigs" and "you are too stupid to understand" Looks like he's running about 33.3%. Not a good omen :) At that rate, I may adjust my prediction to 25 posts :)

the_magic_8ball_market.jpg

Top Bottom