Police: Gunman holds hostage in Discovery building in Maryland!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Breaking news coming out of Maryland.
    Police: Gunman holds hostage in Discovery building - Yahoo! News

"gunman" appears to have something strapped to his chest per eye-witnesses as well as being armed. Weapon unknown. :dunno:

---
    NWI INGO MEMBERS
    Get the latest news by joining the NWI INGO group here:
    INGunOwners - Northwest Indiana

The next MEET & SHOOT is on 18 SEP 10 (sign up!)
    See here for more info:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._ingo_meet_and_shoot_-_sat_18_sep_2010_a.html

Appleseed for NWI
    Need help on finding a location see here for more info:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...d_for_nwi_lake_porter_county.html#post1216426

Where to shoot in NWI (ie Ranges)
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/106004-nwi_ingo_general_post-3.html#post1252132

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I heard handgun. Dude's nuttier than a squirrel turd. Thinks people should stop having kids because they're pollution and is mad at Discovery because they show images of infants or some crazy ish.

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    Ill bet there already working on how to turn this into another survival show. "surviving in the city," or "ultimate city survival," or I would be partial to "man v. city."

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    FOXNews.com - Armed Man With Bomb Takes at Least One Hostage in Discovery Channel Building

On Fox News right now. They think the (possible) Asian guy has a problem with the programming. Apparently strapped with a bomb.
    dunno.gif
    Has requested to speak to the Execs of Discovery Channel. Probably 12-13 hostages.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Time to send in Arnold.........

In all seriousness..... Discovery Channel???? Really? He really thinks they will send in the suits so he can shoot/blow them up? Really?........ Wow.......

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll walk into the archives and blow himself up there.... :dunno:

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    I'm bettin this ole boys come un wrapped. They say that saki will do that to ya. (shines made from corn, dont harm ya none) I cant belive he dosesn't want us makin no more babies? We'll end up with lakanookie dezes!

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I heard he had problems some 30 months ago...after listening to Al Gore he didn't think he was doing enough.....Gore does seem to draw alot of nuts...hope they get the hostages out unharmed.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I first saw this flipping through channels for something to watch, saw the headline on FNC. Shepard Smith is on now. Apparently that Ishmael book is about a monkey telling people what it's like to live in captivity and it made the guy have "an awakening" and then he watched "An Inconvenient Truth" and went crazy.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    #10 has me fired up! I don't want those people condemned! I wanna see MORE awesome boom sticks! :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You know, after really reading that, I have a bad feeling here. I have this feeling that he's going to blow himself and these hostages up no matter what. I'm actually surprised he didn't bring in a truck of ammonium nitrate and ram it into the daycare... :xmad:

Top Bottom