stopsign_zps510da8aa.jpg

Well that clears that up.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I bet rambone, jbombelli and mrjarrell made contributions to the shooters burial fund.

I disagree. They may question the actions of police, and sometimes with good reason, but I don't remember them ever advocating the murder (or attempted murder) of police.

Yep. We RARELY get the WHOLE story about anything in life. And sometimes having all the facts complicates, rather than simplifies, analysis.

My guess is they were looking for him already. Who reacts to a routine traffic stop by jumping out of the car and opening fire on the officers? Odd.

Go to the Officer Down Memorial Page and read through some of the accounts of how officers were killed. And to name three off the top of my head: David Moore from IMPD, Matt Fox from Fortville, IN and the two West Memphis, AR cops. All "routine" stops.

so AK then?
    does it look like he aimed at them or was it more paint and spray? looks like the latter to me.

There is a picture of the police car that shows a tight pattern of 10+ bullet holes in the windshield directly in front of where the driver's head would be. Not exactly "paint and spray." I'll see if I can find it.

gunsisgood

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    Maine
    WOW !
    This was handled very well, a big +1 to the officers.

The conversation between the two officers at the time of the stop was interesting, anybody know what it was about ?

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A .223 AK-47? I can see the media making that claim. :ar15:

That's a Chevy Impala. Too bad they weren't in a Crown Vic. Everyone knows Crown Vic doors are bullet proof. :facepalm:

And it's perfectly natural to question the official story in the face of contrary facts. Maybe this was the tip of the iceberg that uncovered a pattern of harrassment of this man by the local government, and he'd just had enough of it and snapped. A lot of people want to know the "why" of someone's heinous crimes. Other people are satisfied that the immediate violence is concluded. The triple stop signs put to rest the idea that the official story for the stop didn't hold water. It does. The man was a loose cannon looking for a way to go out in a blaze of glory. He's dead. The cops lived. I'm satisfied with the official story.

dt420

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    NW
    I vote for tearing of clothes only if you post the video. ;)
    Hunger strike takes too long and it's no fun.
    Thank you for your consideration.

I 2nd the clothes being tore off with video. Boo hunger strikes, Yay torn off clothes!!!

dt420

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    NW

Wow now that is crazy. By the video I really thought he was shooting the front of the car, with a couple rounds hitting the window, this pic makes it clear he had a much better aim than I was giving him credit for. Thankfully those 2 police officers will be seeing their families again, and thankfully there is one more bad guy in hell.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    556 is the nato standard, so there are lots of 556 AKs out there.

yugo, bulgy, romy, russia and china (and more) make them them.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Thanks. I couldn't see that in the video. That clears that up.

Ahhh... I see the INGO hating troll has shown up. What would you say you do here, badge bunny?

Other than trolling, and hating on the membership that is?

Nobody has advocated in defense of this guy. Nobody. But that doesn't stop you from trollin' and hatin', does it?
    Cut the guy some slack, you'd be mad at the world too if you were still living in your parents basement at the age of 40.

Top Bottom