• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Four pages and not a single mention of a Sig 238 and/or Colt Mustang?
    J-frame .38 is my EDC, usually IWB, but occasionally in a custom made leather pocket holster. When wearing lighter or dressier clothing, Colt Mustang Pocketlight in a Desantis Nemesis. Should really get a 442.

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    Kel-Tec_P-32_(Yaf).jpg

I carry a KelTec P32 almost all of the time, sometimes as a back-up to my Kahr K40 and sometimes by itself.
    attachment.php

Occasionally I'll carry my HK4 with the .380 barrel if the weather is right to wear my vest.
    HK4.png

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I wear carpenter jeans almost daily, big roomy pockets let my Kel Tec PF-9 disappear in them and I will carry a K-Frame Model 12 at times in the front pocket. The PF-9 works well for me in dressier pants as well, it is small enough to work in khakis and such. For the coat pocket I prefer my shrouded Colt Detective Special as it can be fired from inside the pocket if needed.

john67103

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 6, 2009
    Fishers
    Ditto indyjoe a week back, It works well and is small enough you forget about it.
    P3AT with a +1 Mag in gun, in a pocket holster with a spare mag filling the room under the barrel to make it mostly square.

ShelbyCo.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2010
    Marietta
    Just purchased a Ruger LCP with crimson trace laser in .380. That will replace my KelTec 32 and it will belong to my wife now.

DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    Colt Mustang pocketlite or S&W 442 in RF or Right jacket pocket, but ALWAYS in a pocket holster.

I used to carry a Beretta M21 in a pocket that has since retired. But the gun was extremely reliable.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    For a pocket gun and all that implies, Kel Tec PF9. A reliable weapon, its the right size and weight without giving up firepower in a pocket gun. I use a Desantis Nemesis holster in my right rear pants pocket. Idea setup for me.

I also have a Khar PM45 which by size could be considered a pocket gun. I use a KHolster IWB holster for that, its too heavy for just a pocket. But its a great EDC gun.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Four pages and not a single mention of a Sig 238 and/or Colt Mustang?

Well......be'n as ya mention'd it........prolly carry this(Mustang..can't post a pic,for some reason..) more'n anything I own,usually carry a Para P-10 when wear'n jackets,sweatshirts,etc....it gets heavy,at times.....the Mustang's great for carry'n on the bike,t-shirt,or just thrown in the vest pocket...... carry it "hot" loadwise....:cool:

Bucky623

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Well......be'n as ya mention'd it........prolly carry this(Mustang..can't post a pic,for some reason..) more'n anything I own,usually carry a Para P-10 when wear'n jackets,sweatshirts,etc....it gets heavy,at times.....the Mustang's great for carry'n on the bike,t-shirt,or just thrown in the vest pocket...... carry it "hot" loadwise....:cool:
    Can you translate that to English please?

Vanguard.45

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Ruger LCR

One of the best buys I've ever made in the world of firearms!

Light, accurate, reliable, and discreet!

Great gun for throwing in a jacket pocket and running to the grocery store.

Vanguard.45

Top Bottom