• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I shot 2 boxes of this stuff through my ar yesturday and wow! Girlfriend found a couple old 1/4 in thick iron stars, probably 8" in diameter. I cut it in half with the x-tac ammo, very impressed. Also shot some Federal XM193 at it and it didn't do much. The X-tac has the steel penetrator and has the green tip. For $7.99 at my LGS it's not crazy expensive, it's brass cased, and it's nasty. Thought I would pass along to anybody wondering if it was any good. :yesway:

1101.jpg

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I've got a good variety of 5.56mm but I am going to start stocking up on this more. Unless you don't want a penetrator round I don't see why you wouldn't want to shoot this. My rifle is 1:7 twist and this stuff is accurate as can be. :yesway: :ar15:

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    I looked at the Aim site a couple of days ago and I believe the X-Tac was gone.
    I can see why. A buddy of mine, and no telling who else, bought it by the pallets. So in a sense it's gone, just not around these parts.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Anybody notice this stuff has vanished?!? There's lake city cans of M855 for sale around here but the PMC 62 grn is gone. I thought my LGS had some still but when I looked at the boxes closer it was just their 5.56mm 55 grn XM193 copy. Well crap. :dunno:

Top Bottom