• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Would be interesting to know how many they started with this morning. A friend of mine thought his order went through, then it got put on back order, then got cancelled all together. Must have been right at the very end of the inventory.

bcskypilot

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Jan 22, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Got an order in yesterday. This morning I received an update with my tracking confirmation showing they are supposed to be delivered today. Can't beat that, thanks for the heads up!

StrongSide

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 3, 2012
    NWI
    Funny how all of us get our mags, now when you look at arms list there is all kinds of g2 pmags for $50 per.

If you bought these just to try to make money, you should be ashamed of yourself!

:nono:

cagilber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Funny how all of us get our mags, now when you look at arms list there is all kinds of g2 pmags for $50 per.

If you bought these just to try to make money, you should be ashamed of yourself!

:nono:

I didn't buy them to immediately turn around and make money, but I will be leaving these in the packaging. If things get any more out of control than they are now and PMAGs start selling for $100 each then you betcha I'm gonna turn a buck on them. :rockwoot:

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I got the 10 I ordered today, and mine will stay in the package too. Depending on the verbiage of any mag ban (or other legislation) I may or may not sell some of them. I certainly didn't buy them to flip, but I never say never.

kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I got the 10 I ordered today, and mine will stay in the package too. Depending on the verbiage of any mag ban (or other legislation) I may or may not sell some of them. I certainly didn't buy them to flip, but I never say never.

Got mine today, no plans to sell but since I have some already you never know. UPS guy left them on the porch, I guess he doesn't know there was gold from Cabela's in that box.

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Got mine today. I'm pleasantly surprised by how fast Cabellas got them here. And that was with the $5 shipping! Will order online from them again.

Glockowner

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Princeton
    Just got mine in the mail this evening. Thanks for the heads up on this!

IMAG0200.jpg

If anyone is interested Whitaker's just got 11k 20rnd Thermold mags selling for 10.99 each.

Top Bottom