• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I wanted a large middle finger for President and he is the person best suited for that role...IMHO....

Considering the opposition (and the fact that I despise the thought of the wicked ***** of the east/south/Midwest walking back into the White House), the reason above is one of the best reasons I can think of to vote for Trump now after it is all said and done.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Your feelings don't affect basic grade school mathematics.

Either conservatives get off the couch or we will be dealing with hillary, and people like you will be to blame.

Oh yeah, forgive me if I missed it, but how will conservatives staying home in Indiana result in a HRC victory again?

Or is the purple applied. I can't tell with you sometimes. :)

RMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    McCordsville
    I think I'll be hunting that day.
    king.gif

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A "no vote" is a vote for the winner. The vote is not just a right, it is a responsibility. Conservatives need the vote to counter the liberal left agenda. Neither Hilliscary nor Trumpertantrum are fitting of the seat of OUR most prestigious seat in this Grand Republic. Even though there may be disdain for these candidates, your vote is important. --"One Man's Opinion!"

And I agree on this.
    Get off your butts and suck it up.
    If you stay home you are indeed part of the problem.
    I am just as disappointing with either candidate..................."But"........a no vote is a vote for Billary.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Would you rather be tossed in the bear cage or tossed in the shark tank? Vote now! Remember, if you don't vote for bear mauling, you're pro-shark attack.

But ingo says staying home is a vote for the winner, so you're getting the cage or the tank in all 3 scenarios.

And yes, I'm very sure a moderate like Trump is going to throw you in a cage. Moderates throw people in cages for their beliefs, that's just common sense, not signs of needing admitted to the local loony bin!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    And I agree on this.
    Get off your butts and suck it up.
    If you stay home you are indeed part of the problem.
    I am just as disappointing with either candidate..................."But"........a no vote is a vote for Billary.

Would you rather be tossed in the bear cage or tossed in the shark tank? Vote now! Remember, if you don't vote for bear mauling, you're pro-shark attack.

I'm going to vote in November, no matter who wins the nomination of the various parties. I know my choices will be limited to three. As it stands right now, the front runners for all three parties are not going to get my vote. As I've stated elsewhere, I'll vote for whom I think are the best candidates for the remaining state, local, and federal elections. No doubt a few will be "hold your nose" types. But the current likely candidates for president are beyond even that level.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Sorry, but right now I'm still licking my wounds in defeat from all the wining and greatness overwhelming me.
    Maybe if you call back at the end of October, I will figure out what I am going to do.
    For right now, I am labeled a loser and blamed for an election that hasn't happened yet because I voted my conscience and I am being persuaded to once again compromise, hold my nose and vote for Bush Sr., er I mean Dole, er I mean McCain, er I mean Romney, er I mean Trump.
    Calling me names and thugging me to get my vote may have worked in 7th grade, but it don't cut the mustard anymore.
    Is this really the best Trump can do... calling names and thuggery?
    Show me something better than this, then maybe I will hold my nose again.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Not choosing IS choosing. Period.

Doesn't mean that you have to like it.

Just like atheism is a religion. ;)

[video=youtube;FlcngdW2Ju4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlcngdW2Ju4[/video]

Top Bottom