• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    I personally see this no vote claptrap as self absorbed hollow square dancing. I'm just wondering how many of the conscientious objector types will remain stoically silent when their grandchildren ask them what caused the final destruction of a once great society?

My concurrent opposing view is that all of these "responsible" actions will just grease the wheels into the next revolution and it is realistically looking like this is the only hard and fast solution.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    I personally see this no vote claptrap as self absorbed hollow square dancing. I'm just wondering how many of the conscientious objector types will remain stoically silent when their grandchildren ask them what caused the final destruction of a once great society?

My concurrent opposing view is that all of these "responsible" actions will just grease the wheels into the next revolution and it is realistically looking like this is the only hard and fast solution.

For the record I _WILL_ absolutely vote. I will find the best candidate I possibly can, and you can bet your life that I will vote for them. So no, I will not remain stoically silent in either case. I will also be glad to answer my grandchildren as to how I voted should either Hillary or Trump be elected. I do not believe that either are going to do things that I can be in any way proud of.

I hope all to heck that I am wrong. But he has crossed a line that I cannot condone, personally.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    That's good enough for me. I apologize for mis-stating your position. I really did remember it that way, but admittedly did not follow every breath of those conversations. I am genuinely relieved to know you do not believe that.

Now we can work on apologizing to all the conservative here who plan on voting R for (almost) everything except the top of the ticket.

The majority of Anti-Trump post have come from the conservative side - his offensiveness, his jingoism, his attacks on all religions (I'd considering to falsely claim Christianity to be an insult), his xenophobia, his lack of any solid plan, etc., etc.

Yet you maintain the claim that anyone against that is a liberal masquerading as a libertarian?!

Personally, I am neither. The general INGO consensus is that I'm a GOPe supporter (aka "the enemy" in this cycle). Nevertheless, almost all anti-Trumpers I know here and in my non-INGO circles are Republicans that are upset with this perceived hijacking of the party - not anyone that ever wants to vote Democratic.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

The people elected a personable, narcissistic neophyte. Then they elected Trump.

I tried as best I could to warn people, I really did. But people believed what they wanted to believe.

It will certainly be hard. It will not be fast.

RMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    McCordsville
    Voting for the lesser of two evils is "STILL" voting for "EVIL".

[video=youtube;xIraCchPDhk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIraCchPDhk[/video]

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    If we are only given a choice between 2 candidates who are both completely unqualified for the job and both have no respect whatsoever for the Constitution, what is accomplished by voting for either one? (especially if we are going to use electronic voting machines that can be easily manipulated with no way to prove they were "rigged" ) What do you suppose would happen if on election day NOBODY went to the polls? A wise man once said "if God wanted us to vote he would have given us candidates". The entire election process is a total scam.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    [video=youtube;rVmsaDS_FwY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVmsaDS_FwY[/video]

(especially if we are going to use electronic voting machines that can be easily manipulated with no way to prove they were "rigged" ) The entire election process is a total scam.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I am voting for Trump...

With that being said most of my INGO friends are in the "no way voting for Trump" camp....What's nice is they don't think I am a Nazi and I don't think they are throwing the election away to Hillary..

As PaulF said...Vote with your conscience.....

For the past five years on INGO I have heard folks lament over the "establishment" and as best as I can ascertain Trump is the most anti establishment candidate I have seen in my lifetime...I liked Palin for the same reason....The east and west coast elites sneer at folks like Palin and Trump...That's enough to get me on their side...

In my opinion...And that is all this is an opinion...I feel Trump embodies every thing good and bad about America wrapped up in one package..He is loud, obnoxious, ruthless, successful, charitable, arrogant, aloof, cocky and has that wonderful American trait of audacity...He dares to run for President and The Huffington Post puts his campaign in their entertainment section (because he is not to really be considered said the smart folks on the coasts) and that was the first inclination I had that I may support him.....Every time a Republican, Democrat, or East/West Coast Talking Head would sneer at him I felt they were sneering at myself and my family....

I wanted a large middle finger for President and he is the person best suited for that role...IMHO....

In no way do I believe I am right...INGO has enough folks that believe they are right about things...It is however, how I feel...

Last edited:

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    I am voting for Trump...

With that being said most of my INGO friends are in the "no way voting for Trump" camp....What's nice is they don't think I am a Nazi and I don't think they are throwing the election away to Hillary..

For the past five years on INGO I have heard folks lament over the "establishment" and as best as I can ascertain Trump is the most anti establish candidate I have seen in my lifetime...I liked Palin for the same reason....The east and west coast elites sneer at folks like Palin and Trump...That's enough to get me on their side...

In my opinion...And that is all this is an opinion...I feel Trump embodies every thing good and bad about America wrapped up in one package..He is loud, obnoxious, ruthless, successful, charitable, arrogant, aloof, cocky and has that wonderful American trait of audacity...He dares to run for President and The Huffington Post puts his campaign in their entertainment section (because he is not to really be considered said the smart folks on the coasts) and that was the first inclination I had that I may support him.....Every time a Republican, Democrat, or East/West Coast Talking Head would sneer at him I felt they were sneering at myself and my family....

I wanted a large middle finger for President and he is the person best suited for that role...IMHO....

In no way do I believe I am right...INGO has enough folks that believe they are right about things...It is however, how I feel...

We support Trump and here is why:
    1. Only time in our lifetimes (Goes back to Eisenhower) that a man has run for the office who had no "Political" background and is doing so out of his love for our once great nation.
    2. For the first time in our lifetimes, the people are starting to voice their "own" opinions instead of letting the media tell them what their opinions should be.
    3. For the first time in our lifetimes, there is a candidate who is disliked by the Media, Democrats, & the Republican establishment but not the people.
    4. Number 3 above gives us great pause and we cannot help but wonder what they are all afraid will happen if a man beholden to none of them, gets in office.
    5. We cannot help but agree that this country is losing in the world and we would like to see that changed.
    More could be added but then the post gets too long.
    When you have finished reading the five reasons above, please do us a favor, read them again but slower.
    And yes, we do cling to our Bibles and Guns and in that order.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I figured you for a Feel the Bern kind of guy. Your Dr. Pepper redistribution plan could be a model for rebuilding a fractured nation.

You know I am a firm believer in peace, love, and understanding through carbonated beverages...:)

Good to see you all yesterday...Laura loves hanging with the Buck.....She thinks the world of him....

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Now we can work on apologizing to all the conservative here who plan on voting R for (almost) everything except the top of the ticket.

The majority of Anti-Trump post have come from the conservative side - his offensiveness, his jingoism, his attacks on all religions (I'd considering to falsely claim Christianity to be an insult), his xenophobia, his lack of any solid plan, etc., etc.

Yet you maintain the claim that anyone against that is a liberal masquerading as a libertarian?!

Personally, I am neither. The general INGO consensus is that I'm a GOPe supporter (aka "the enemy" in this cycle). Nevertheless, almost all anti-Trumpers I know here and in my non-INGO circles are Republicans that are upset with this perceived hijacking of the party - not anyone that ever wants to vote Democratic.

Jet-dog, BBI's observation is correct in stating The Donald isn't a conservative paragon.

What I'm endeavoring to establish, is that many of the most zealous No-Trumpers aren't, either.

You're back acting like I said I had scientific proof all NevTrumpers are voting Dem downballot, when all I said was I'd bet my azz half of them will.

If I scrunched you up that bad, just assume you're in that other half. Whatevs. I believe you're not one of them.

Have to say, though: a lot of electrons have been tossed from the NT side on Ingo. And I don't see many signing up to the same loyalty pledge as you, yet. Just sayin'.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    A no-vote can certainly also be a responsible choice.

It signals "none of the above".

Or rather, a whiny individual who wants to throw the whole pie out of the window because he doesn't feel like he's getting a big enough slice.

You'd think from the fits people throw that they were being asked to pull the lever to execute someone.

I despised Cruz and I would have still voted for him because there's bigger things in this world than my feelings.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Or rather, a whiny individual who wants to throw the whole pie out of the window because he doesn't feel like he's getting a big enough slice.

You'd think from the fits people throw that they were being asked to pull the lever to execute someone.

I despised Cruz and I would have still voted for him because there's bigger things in this world than my feelings.

Me? Whiny?

Surely you jest.

A vote for the lessor of two evils is still casting a vote for an evil.

This past primary election, I voted for exactly TWO offices out of the 15 or so on my ballot.

This November, I'm likely to, again, vote for exactly TWO offices.

Not voting for any candidate in a given race is my conscious choice to say A) none of the above B) I just don't care enough about the office to cast a vote (I really don't care who the surveyor of Johnson County is) or C) I simply don't know enough about the candidates to make an informed choice...if I cared.

A non-vote is most certainly a vote. The reasons for such may only be known to the voter, obviously, but it most certainly a vote; and a valid one at that.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Jet-dog, BBI's observation is correct in stating The Donald isn't a conservative paragon.

What I'm endeavoring to establish, is that many of the most zealous No-Trumpers aren't, either.

You're back acting like I said I had scientific proof all NevTrumpers are voting Dem downballot, when all I said was I'd bet my azz half of them will.

If I scrunched you up that bad, just assume you're in that other half. Whatevs. I believe you're not one of them.

Have to say, though: a lot of electrons have been tossed from the NT side on Ingo. And I don't see many signing up to the same loyalty pledge as you, yet. Just sayin'.

When Trump was pulling back from his original commitment to support the GOP no matter who, I think he planted the seeds of his current thistle crop.

And if there was anyway to prove it come November, I'd totally take you up on that bet. ;)

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Me? Whiny?

Surely you jest.

A vote for the lessor of two evils is still casting a vote for an evil.

This past primary election, I voted for exactly TWO offices out of the 15 or so on my ballot.

This November, I'm likely to, again, vote for exactly TWO offices.

Not voting for any candidate in a given race is my conscious choice to say A) none of the above B) I just don't care enough about the office to cast a vote (I really don't care who the surveyor of Johnson County is) or C) I simply don't know enough about the candidates to make an informed choice...if I cared.

A non-vote is most certainly a vote. The reasons for such may only be known to the voter, obviously, but it most certainly a vote; and a valid one at that.

Your feelings don't affect basic grade school mathematics.

Either conservatives get off the couch or we will be dealing with hillary, and people like you will be to blame.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    I am voting for Trump...

For the past five years on INGO I have heard folks lament over the "establishment" and as best as I can ascertain Trump is the most anti establishment candidate I have seen in my lifetime...I liked Palin for the same reason....The east and west coast elites sneer at folks like Palin and Trump...That's enough to get me on their side...

And that, brother, is why I have a tremendous amount of respect for you. Spot on.

Top Bottom