Clark County, Indiana
    20160711_143023_zpsfu8z6ro1.jpg

Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    My INGO acquired 19 with the long searched for no back strap gen 4 agency arms mag well. I love that thing, almost forces your hand into a correct grip.
    Also pictured is my bravo concealment BCA holster and mag pouches, I will use this come fall and winter.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Went to the range today and decided to take the pistols I have in my carry rotation. 2/3 of them qualify for this picture thread :)

ELKPkKX.jpg

The Glock has had a lot of work to it and shoots like a dream I think. 3.5lb trigger kit by Ghost, swapped springs, stainless guiderod, pins, takedown lever and slide stop lever. Some are cosmetic, some are functional. Also undercut the trigger guard and deepened the recess for the top finger on the grip. Of course, I always bring all the original parts with me to the range in case I need to swap something out but it's ran just fine.

The Kahr I was actually shooting decently with today which I usually can't hit a damn thing with. It's a little too small for me but I shot the best today with it than I think I ever have in the past. I did the stippling, AllenM did the slide cerakote and night sight installation. It's a great gun.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Four Guns in Lafayette has a real M&P Shield sight pusher. I let them put it to use today & install a set of Trijicon night sights. I really like them!

20160718_203811.jpg20160718_203655.jpg

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    New life for an old friend, installed a Dawson Precision front sight on my Vtac M&P, much improved! My POI was a little low with 115 grain ammo so I played with the front sight height a little as well, can't wait to try it out!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom