• Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    View attachment 368985
    Steyr M9-A2 MF (modular frame). I really like this gun and shot it well enough that I’m going to have the slide milled for a red dot (no optics ready version). Picked it up brand new for only $375, so I can afford to get that done still.

It has a very, very low bore axis and unique sights which aren’t hard to figure out, I just prefer dots on guns I may carry. I’ve heard it was designed by a former Glock engineer who wanted make improvements on the Glock and they wouldn’t listen. Looks like he did and I recommend it!
    Wilhelm Bubits! He went from Glock to Steyr to Caracal.

Great shooter. Really good trigger. Steyr could have made big leaps if they had matured that pistol more. I imagine Steyr has the same curmudgeons in upper management as Glock.

I have a Gen1 & Gen2 (no cross pin) but not this one (yet). This model isn't quite as nice looking imo but it sure could be since the FCU is serialized and additional grip modules could be sold without a 4473 FFL transfer right off the internet. Big frame, compact frame, green frame, blue...

I just don't get how they lost their lawsuit against Sig as the 320 removable FCU is a pure ripoff.

Top Bottom