• ...and so much more!
  • T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Where did you pick up the different color body?

I believe he bought it that way. I get to fondle that very gun tomorrow! Very excited, have not had a chance to shoot a p320 yet, I have a feeling it's not gonna be good.... I need another 9mm like I need a hole in the head..
    Yes, bought it like that from ZX Gun. Model# 320C-9-TSS-FDE

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Canik TP9sa.

9syGG8C.jpg

nickrobinsonaws

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 11, 2015
    Bedford
    :welcome: to :ingo:. I really like that.

Thanks! I originally only did the red/white/blue "Smith & Wesson", and was debating on whether doing the other side of the slide would be overdoing it, but I'm really happy with how it turned out. And it makes me feel good when my friends see it and ask "Where did you have that done?" and then them not believe me when I said I did it haha.

CarnageRush

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harrison County
    Very nice. I love the Gen 2's.

Nice, my EDC is a gen 2 as well. Love it

My Gen 2 Model 19 is a first year production gun, NY1 and 3.5 connector give it a great trigger and has been one of my EDC guns for years.

It's very nice. I also have a gen 3 but I don't much care for the finger grooves. My gen 2 came with the NY2 trigger spring and I swapped it for a standard spring. I've read that the NY1's and a 3.5 disconnector makes a great trigger. I also replaced the mag release and the slide end plate was chewed up a little bit so I got a new one of those as well. It came with factory Glock night sights which are nice but almost dead. I'm not sure if this will be a carry piece or not.

daustin923

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2013
    United States
    I picked up a gen 3 FDE Glock 19 and had some work done: reduced grip circumference, remove finger grooves, stipple frame, radiused/undercut trigger guard, recess cut behind magazine release, install Vickers Tactical extended magazine release, polished trigger, replaced standard connector with 3.5 lb. ghost connector, installed Heinie Slant Pro Ledge rear sight and Trijicon HD front. It is now my daily carry gun, couldn't be happier with the results.

G191.jpgG192.jpgG193.jpgG194.jpgG195.jpgG196.jpgG197.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I picked up a gen 3 FDE Glock 19 and had some work done: reduced grip circumference, remove finger grooves, stipple frame, radiused/undercut trigger guard, recess cut behind magazine release, install Vickers Tactical extended magazine release, polished trigger, replaced standard connector with 3.5 lb. ghost connector, installed Heinie Slant Pro Ledge rear sight and Trijicon HD front. It is now my daily carry gun, couldn't be happier with the results.

View attachment 42246View attachment 42247View attachment 42248View attachment 42249View attachment 42250View attachment 42251View attachment 42252

Where did you have the work done?

Top Bottom