Thegroup.jpg
    new pics of the group.

travisf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    JForrest: I tried the finger nail polish on my glock. No luck. It didn't ruin the finish on the slide, but wouldn't hold in the engravings.

travisf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    So yesterday I posted about my unsuccessful attempt at white nail polish. Well I tried a French Tip 134 and it worked to perfection. Just apply and wait 15 min and then wipe off with paper towel and a small splash of acetone. Thanks for the cool inlay idea JForrest

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    So yesterday I posted about my unsuccessful attempt at white nail polish. Well I tried a French Tip 134 and it worked to perfection. Just apply and wait 15 min and then wipe off with paper towel and a small splash of acetone. Thanks for the cool inlay idea JForrest

:postpics:

Easy1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Kokomo
    Seriously, please tell me people don't collect plastic guns! If so, sorry...but have never heard of such a hobby! Now maybe I can see if you have a 3D printer and you design/print out a gun that you've always wanted and have never been fortunate enough to purchase - that's different!

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    Seriously, please tell me people don't collect plastic guns! If so, sorry...but have never heard of such a hobby! Now maybe I can see if you have a 3D printer and you design/print out a gun that you've always wanted and have never been fortunate enough to purchase - that's different!

"Plastic" is referring to the polymer on polymer framed handguns.

dondavis3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    DFW area

I don't understand what you're trying to say:dunno:

:cool:

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County

:rolleyes:

Top Bottom