• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marshallartist

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Brownsburg
    My pocket Rocket (Kel-Tec PF9) w/ Uncle Mikes pocket holster (I'll probably replace this with a Galco Front Pocket Horsehide in the not too distant future)
    IMG_20110623_183628.jpg

And my Glock 19 w/ new clothes (Galco King Tuck)
    IMG_20110623_183742.jpg

TwinSix

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    Indy South Side
    Info on G27 Defense Set

Very unique, you have info on it?

Info I have is limited... picked it up from private seller. Glock made an attempt to make their pieces collectible. This is Gun #2 of of a 2 pc set. A G23 exists somewhere out there with a 1 of 2 stamped on the side of it. In OD green? I have no idea. I am not sure if this is factory OD or not, but I though it was unique. Soooo, it is a Glock, and it goes "bang" when the trigger is pulled. And, well, it looks good too.

Many people have commented on this piece... and thanks to all.

Happy 4th of July! And thank you to all of those who serve AMERICA's Armed Forces.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Very unique, you have info on it?

Info I have is limited... picked it up from private seller. Glock made an attempt to make their pieces collectible. This is Gun #2 of of a 2 pc set. A G23 exists somewhere out there with a 1 of 2 stamped on the side of it. In OD green? I have no idea. I am not sure if this is factory OD or not, but I though it was unique.

There has been at least one defense set sell on here I think. I'm not sure but I doubt the OD is factory.

Not sure if it's just me or not, but that doesn't look like a standard 19 frame. Looks more like a full size 17 frame. Odd pic angle or am I crazy?

crazy lol

image002.jpg

Top Bottom