• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thompbarn

Plinker
    Rating - 85.7%
    6   1   0
    Jun 9, 2010
    I have never had a FTF with my XDM .40. It is much more comfortable to hold and shoot than my glocks, and every bit (or more so) accurate. I like em all, but the XDM is currently in favor.

mtgmt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    my plastics

here are my two 9mm's
    CIMG0178.jpg

CIMG0182.jpg

mt

MWebb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    just got my new xd 40sc, put 100 rounds thru it over the weekend, no issues, i'm no expert but i love it!!

spacelegged

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    plastic show and tell.. more like glock show and tell.. not hating, just got tired of looking at glocks.. all this glock love in here might make me buy one, one day..

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Well now that I figured this pic thing out "watch out" I have pictures! My plastic that gives me that warm fuzzy feeling! Lol!!
    f0c1f240.jpg

Glock 36 with +0 mag extensions. I'll have to update this Nick at Indy gun works is going to do some of his magic on it!
    Edit: I did the stippling. Cory has been busy and I wanted to try my hand at it so here is the finished grip.
    72cc4299.jpg

4fd77836.jpg

d8a16906.jpg

My old ruger 22/45 one of my best purchases! That is one of my first holsters I ever made. I like it, my dad taught me every thing I know!
    5e101b6a.jpg

Most shot gun at my house!
    0b8cfa13.jpg

Nick is working on this right now. It's my wifes glock 23, it will be OD green with black slide. She loves OD.

Last edited:

pillsbury1983

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    For the guys that own G27's are they decent concealed carry guns? I'm currently limited to a G22 or a Sig 228 as my concealed carry gun and I'm hoping to find something a little smaller.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Mvician you got me to bite! What is it? I see lone wolf, is the whole thing lone wolf? Looks sweet. How does it feel, I'm not sure about that grip angle. Where's the can? Or is that pic in the NFA section. Thanks for sharing.

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Yup, Lone Wolf, barrel, slide, new Timber Wolf frame, internals are standard GLOCK. Barrel and slide was from a comp gun I had built up. Will be getting a regular length barrel for it, either another Lone Wolf or a standard GLOCK 17 barrel.

These are the prototype frames, if all goes well production will begin soon starting with the large size frames and then the compacts.

TimberWolf012.jpg

Top Bottom