Planned Parenthood will stop taking reimbursements for fetal tissue.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I know you are saying that tongue-in-cheek GFGT. Although there are many who don't care, I know that you do, and many others do as well. It is up to the people who do to defend these most helpless among us who can't defend themselves. If we can't even defend our own children as human, then we have lost sight of what it means to be human ourselves.

I know you do and I know I care but look at what's happened. These videos don't even garner a "Huh?" from anyone anymore, much less an argument, and sadly, no outrage. The pro-abortion folks wised up and quit even responding to these videos--they're hardly on the radar of anyone except people like you and I. Ignoring them is the best way to make this whole ordeal just go away.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Maybe if some of us would step up and handle PP's responsibilities in a charitable fashion, they wouldn't need to exist.

How does one get certified in breast examinations?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Maybe if some of us would step up and handle PP's responsibilities in a charitable fashion, they wouldn't need to exist.

How does one get certified in breast examinations?

They are a corporation that makes profit....

They "exist" because there is money in sorrow and pain and there are some Doctors that raise their hand and take the Hippocratic Oath and afterwards say, "Yeah whatever...I got to pay off these student loans..."

PM me when you find out how to get certified in Breast examinations...We can take the class together...:)

I think if someone did an accurate film on Margaret Sanger, using her own words from her autobiography, that all of the supporters of Planned Parenthood would suddenly disappear right after they threw up with disgust and guilt...

When the wives of the NJ chapter of the Klu Klux Klan throw you out of their meeting because they think your "Final Solution" for the race problems in America is a little too evil you may have a tough sell getting funding through congress....

History sometimes is a little harsh and Planned Parenthood's history is a little too steeped in eugenics for most folks outside of Nazis and bigots....

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    They are a corporation that makes profit....

They "exist" because there is money in sorrow and pain and there are some Doctors that raise their hand and take the Hippocratic Oath and afterwards say, "Yeah whatever...I got to pay off these student loans..."

Yeah, that was purely a joke.

Top Bottom