Planned Parenthood will stop taking reimbursements for fetal tissue.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The leftist media is having a field day with this one. They can barely contain their excitement over this story. Joseph Goebbels would be proud. I am pretty sure he used the same methods to explain away government sponsored murder institutions.

Lowe0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Indianapolis
    It may be perfectly legal to develop procedures to kill a fetus in a way to maximize the harvest of tissue, but that doesn't make it any less ghoulish.

I'm not sure how going from "abortions are happening" to "abortions are still happening, but now it's also harder to do medical research" is an improvement.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm sure we will find out this year if the poster boy is found guilty and serves time. It also will be interesting if PP files a civil suit for lost income and damages.

It's a constant amazement to me how some folks consistently compare something that has been legal for better than 40 years to something that's illegal.
    If your against it, control your seed.. It's very simple. Control your seed and you will never be involved with what you hate so much..

I bet slavery supporters said similar things back in the day.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    I bet slavery supporters said similar things back in the day.[/QUOTE

Edit....
    Your right, so using the thought that Slavery was once legal and new laws were passed and made slavery illegal...
    The same thing happened with abortion, up until 1973 in 30 states it was illegal and prohibited.. The other 20 states it might as well been illegal, you know except for rape and incest and wonderful things like that.
    And then they passed new laws and made abortion legal...

Good analogy, Thanks..

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I bet slavery supporters said similar things back in the day.[/QUOTE

Edit....
    Your right, so using the thought that Slavery was once legal and new laws were passed and made slavery illegal...
    The same thing happened with abortion, up until 1973 in 30 states it was illegal and prohibited.. The other 20 states it might as well been illegal, you know except for rape and incest and wonderful things like that.
    And then they passed new laws and made abortion legal...

Good analogy, Thanks..

OK.

Who passed what new laws?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Your interpretation is poor and incorrect..
    I have never posted that funding should stop for PP.... If you don't want to be involved with them, its simple don't use there services..

I don't have a choice if the government gives taxpayer money to them.

Yup. By taking our money, they opened the door to our having a say.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Your kidding,, Here's one of the last ones..
    More recently, in the 2007 case Gonzales v. Carhart, the Supreme Court upheld the so-called Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act. The law was passed by Congress and signed by President George W. Bush in 2003.

You're confusing me. How did this law make abortion legal? Congress made abortion legal with this?

(Quote snafu repaired at no extra charge :) )

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Gotta love a nation where the "right side of history" party indicts those of the opposing party with little to no basis, but their front runner who has clearly violated the law is untouched.

Maybe if we could find evidence that Hitlery used a fake ID in college? Would the statute of limitations have run out?

ETA: Anxiously awaiting the veritable avalanche of felony prosecutions of underage drinkers using fake IDs

Last edited:

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    You're confusing me. How did this law make abortion legal? Congress made abortion legal with this?

(Quote snafu repaired at no extra charge :) )

We both know what happened in 1973... Roe v Wade and laws were found unconstitutional and poof, abortions were legal.. You can play all the semantics and silly games you like. And a few more laws have been passed since R v W to bolster it.
    If its that important to some of you maybe you should move where its not allowed..Its not going away, its here to stay...
    Everyone has disapointments with how the Government spends our money, its the way it is, move past it, quit crying like a petulant child.
    It still breaks down to personal self control, it takes two to tango, if you control your seed, you yourself will never have to make a decision that easily could involve a abortion. She gets to make the decision, not the boys..

Good day..

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    We both know what happened in 1973... Roe v Wade and laws were found unconstitutional and poof, abortions were legal.. You can play all the semantics and silly games you like. And a few more laws have been passed since R v W to bolster it.
    If its that important to some of you maybe you should move where its not allowed..Its not going away, its here to stay...
    Everyone has disapointments with how the Government spends our money, its the way it is, move past it, quit crying like a petulant child.
    It still breaks down to personal self control, it takes two to tango, if you control your seed, you yourself will never have to make a decision that easily could involve a abortion. She gets to make the decision, not the boys..

Good day..

And neither do the innocent children.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013

You all get hung up keep talking about the end result,, The Children..
    You can't fix a water leak with a glass under the facet.. You gotta put a new washer in the handle.
    You guys seem to always avoid the topic of ' you gotta have the fish swimming upstream to make it grow '
    If the girls don't get pregnant, there's no need for some abortions.
    It's so simple, instead of wasting time here, go educate the males of the USA and put a end to the reckless seed spreading that's been going on for hundreds of years here.

Now where did I put my Staples, " That was easy " Button...

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013

While we are on the topic of innocent children.
    Approximately 21,000 infants / children ( that have already been born )
    Die every day in this world.. What do you all do for these children ? Separately how in the name of all that is holy would the natural resources of this planet have supported 50+ million additional inhabitants? We are galloping to the edge of annihilation with blinders on and truly the focus is inside someone else body, bedroom and spiritual beliefs? Attend to yourselfs.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    While we are on the topic of innocent children.
    Approximately 21,000 infants / children ( that have already been born )
    Die every day in this world.. What do you all do for these children ? Separately how in the name of all that is holy would the natural resources of this planet have supported 50+ million additional inhabitants? We are galloping to the edge of annihilation with blinders on and truly the focus is inside someone else body, bedroom and spiritual beliefs? Attend to yourselfs.

Amazing what folks can rationalize. Well, as long as your conscience is clear...

Lowe0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Amazing what folks can rationalize. Well, as long as your conscience is clear...

He's got a point. We can't afford to feed the people we have. Can't afford medical care for them. Can't afford to educate them. And even if we could? We don't have jobs for them! Who has proposed a solution for what we'd do with 50M more?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    He's got a point. We can't afford to feed the people we have. Can't afford medical care for them. Can't afford to educate them. And even if we could? We don't have jobs for them! Who has proposed a solution for what we'd do with 50M more?

By that logic, I guess we should just open the camps up. Abortion legal till the age of 18.
    after all, we have to help people.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Nah, see, global warming is supposed to kill 4.5 billion by 2020 so it evens out. Although, it was originally supposed to have done that by 2012 but I guess it overslept.

Top Bottom