• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    I have bought a few guns from plainfield shooting supplies and have always been treated well, their staff is knowledgable and couteous and they tell it like it is.Prices always seem to be cheaper than other places also.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    I also have purchased 3 or 4 guns from them. Prices were good but what makes Bob so grumpy? Cheer up Bob.

Have you ever been in there when he's whistling??? :rockwoot: Thats when you want to catch him and buy a used firearm... he's wheeling and dealing Bob then !!!

jonkertb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Putnam County
    I was in last Tuesday.....Crusty Bob must have been in a good mood....made me an offer on a gun that was ggggrrr8t.....but it wasn't what I came in for....so I said thanks and went home.....then laid awake thinking how stupid I was for not knowing Bob was trying to take care of me LOL....got on the phone when they opened and had Rex set it back till I could get there after work.....it's home with me now...thanks Bob

:):

tom with a new PF9 it was almost FREE!!! :>)

drobpk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Indy and South Florida
    Buy at Indy 1500

My bwife bought a S&W 442 revolver yesterday from Plainfield shooting supplies at the Indy 1500 Gun show. The staff was knowledgeable, helpful, and the price was right. I highly recommend them.

Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    +1 on the whistling/singing......Last couple times i was in there and Bob was in the whistling mood, deals were flying around right and left:D:D He saw me eyeballing a used gun, and offered it to me for $40 under the sticker!!!!:draw:

PSS is a good place, usually they have great prices.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    PSS always gets much love from INGO members. There are a ton of good gun shops in Indiana but PSS remains the shop where I purchased most of my firearms.

gab7400

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    bought my last gun from the guys at Plainfield shooting supply. Came down from Lafayette and PSS prices were WAY lower than anybody in Tippecanoe County. Will go back.!!!!

Top Bottom