• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    +1 for PSS. I just bought my first handgun (Glock 23) there today and the gentleman (not Bob) who helped me was very knowledgeable and helpful. Bob was there too talking to some people and making sure all the customers were being helped.
    The price I paid was much lower than where I have been quoted elsewhere.
    It seems like a great friendly place to do business. I will be back.
    Was he bald and heavy set? If so, then that was Kermit.

fg12351

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Fishers
    The guy that helped me wasn't bald and heavyset. This guy had dark brown hair and goatee. Good guy, as I can tell everyone there was very friendly and knowledgeable.

I agree, the price on my Glock was significantly lower at PSS compared to the 2-3 other places I called.

+1 for Bob.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    I have been in there a couple time never bought anything (yet), just wonder if they come down on price. I know they have good prices already just trying to save more money.

You might find somewhere else that will price match PSS but you wont find any place that is cheaper. The next best thing to save some money is to buy from an individual.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Shopped around and just bought a Kahr CW9. Very easy to deal with. This is my second purchase at PSS and I can highly recommend them. $40 cheaper than the next closest shop!

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    I can tell you its dangerous working less than a mile from plainfield shooting supplies. every time a paycheck comes through, i have to stop in and browse. last time a Rock Island 1911a1 followed me home.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    There just isn't any better shop, at least that I have ever found!
    Springfield XDm for $569.00 + tax in & out in 15 minutes!
    Thanks Bob!
    saxdm2kv9.jpg

BuckGem

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    Would someone tell me where Plainfield Shooting Supply is located! I drove through Plainfield on 40 but missed it.

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Would someone tell me where Plainfield Shooting Supply is located! I drove through Plainfield on 40 but missed it.

It's a little farther west than the Goodwill, on the same side, kinda-sorta across from part of the mall, somewhat behind a bank and next door to an insurance company.

jsgolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    Yeah, I got lost the first time as well. I asked a LEO and he finally pointed me to the Karate, Guns and Tanning sign. I kept looking on the southside of 40 instead of the north.

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Just went there this afternoon. Picked up a sweet Springfield XD 9mm sub-compact to go with my S&W .357 revolver (the first gun I ever bought about month ago - it was lonely . . :):)

As was just said, PSS is along the North side of US 40. As you are heading West you will see a Goodwill store at an intersection with a stop light. The next light is Shady Lane where you want to turn right (North). There is a Citizens Bank on the corner to your right. The bank is right out front of the building housing the gun shop. Just before the Bank on your right you will see the Karate/Guns/Tanning sign.

I knew what I wanted going into the shop and called ahead for availability and price so I got in and out in under 15 minutes (didn't want to stay any longer for fear of buying more. I'm weak.). Everyone was very friendly. I mostly worked directly with Bob. This was my first time buying anything from this shop.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Had a great experience this past saturday at PSS. Didnt start off well as the google maps were completely wrong on the local, but a friend had been there so we were g2g after that. I knew right away who Bob was after I heard him singing. ;)

I delt with another gentleman, and ended up taking an AR15 out of there. Thats always a good thing! So +1 for PSS!

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    I'm gonna go look at ar's this weekend at PSS, I've been wanting one for a year now, and can't really afford one... but I need to stop stalling and buy one.

Top Bottom