• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 307SD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2016
    Down by the river.
    The Texas Eastern ran just past the corner of my fathers farm. There was a plane, Cessna 172 I think, that would fly the line every week. Aerial inspection.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    It occurs to me that if I play my cards right, the Kankakee Valley REMC Police Department could be converted into my personal goon squad.
    55036224.jpg

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I feel like I'm the pipeline police at work sometimes. I started recommending solitary confinement since community cervix was only making the problem worse.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I heard at the gun shop that the Pipeline Police have superpowers and can search your house for your NFA guns anytime that they choose to do so.

It's true. They can also clear your refrigerator of your beer and sammich fixin's. It's in the easement paperwork.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    I don't know if I'd call them police, but go take a backhoe and start digging where a pipeline is buried and they will come.
    Yep, I was a locator for thirteen years. Buckeye patrols their pipeline regularly and if they even thought you were digging around their plant somebody was on site pretty quick. Nipsco did the same thing in a subdivision in Peru. Guy had a backhoe just sitting in the field next to their pipeline marker and the helicopter landed to find out what was going on. If you have ever seen pictures of what happens when they rupture it's easy to understand why. I don't miss that doing that job one bit.

Top Bottom