• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    There is one of these in the back of the gun safe, held in reserve for my middle daughter (she is 6):

pink_crickett.jpg

I took so much pain from my wife over this rifle that we are not to speak about it again for some time. But, I won, cause it is still in the house. :rockwoot:

BTW: my daughter wanted it BECAUSE it is pink!

My daughter loves her "pink gun". Same thing, .22lr cricket.

Melensdad, I bought my wife one of those millennium pros in pink last year. She loves the look, but hates the trigger. It's similar to that of a S&W sigma. Bought it at gander last year on sale.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    My daughter also loves to see the little pink .22's at the gun shop. "Is it real, Daddy?" "Yes, sweetie, it's real." "Can I hold it?" "Sure." Then we get to go over the rules... I use any excuse to go over the rules.

My wife doesn't like the pink guns. Her feeling is that it belies the serious nature of the tool, and while she doesn't like to think about the serious nature, she likes making light of it less.

When I told her that it's similar to someone engraving a gun or putting rosewood grips on it to "personalize" it and make it your own, she said she could understand that. "Yes, it's pink; and it's mine."

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    My wife shooting her pink Walther P22. I don't see how pink guns are any different that black, camo, green, dark earth, blue, white or whatever. It is all up to the buyer, what they want.

Robinp22.jpg
    Pinkp22.jpg

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Alicia, don't forget to post a new thread in the Introductions and Greetings forum. I'm sure the guys here would love to say hello to you. :)

esigler

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Rio Rancho, NM
    I want to buy my wife a revolver, I know she loves the idea of pink handle Its the cal? Do I go 38 or 357? Or even 327 Ruger and change handles?

SKRSR

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    LOL.......my new lady friend is getting into hunting with me. DONOT SHOW HER THERE ARE PINK GUNS, lol

EVERYTHING she buys is pink.........no offense but SOMEONE MIGHT SEE US TOGETHER!!

LOL

joke, ladies......NO offense.

Steve

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    LOL.......my new lady friend is getting into hunting with me. DONOT SHOW HER THERE ARE PINK GUNS, lol

EVERYTHING she buys is pink.........no offense but SOMEONE MIGHT SEE US TOGETHER!!

LOL

joke, ladies......NO offense.

Steve
    That's it.. you're banned! :mods:

(jk btw) :p

But seriously.. you need to tell her about the pink rifles and pistols, or at least that you can get them coated just for her. ;) I don't know how well pink would conceal, though, unless all she wears is pink... :):

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    when I finnaly get a match grade Ar it will have pink furnature

Not match grade, but this ones got the pink furniture. I also had a blue 9mm AR carbine and a yellow tactical 6.5 Grendel AR too. Sadly I lost all of them in a tragic boating accident in the middle of Lake Michigan* this past summer.

1-dadpink.jpg

* Did you hear that Obama, that is my story and I'm sticking to it!​

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    boating accident

firstly, why were you boating with guns? just asking for a bigger $ loss?:rolleyes:

secondly, why aren't you out getting scuba certified right now in order to find them?:D

thirdly, you lend creedence to the theorem that a boat is a hole in the water that you throw money into.:laugh::stickpoke:

Last edited:

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    :hijack:
    You know, the "boating accident" jokes are cute and all, but, really, if it's time to bury them, isn't it time to dig them up?

Chrisified

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    i like them like the walther but would like one in a 9mm or up just as nice?

awesome pink where can i get them for my AR

Top Bottom