Picked Up My First Handgun At Bradis Today!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PKendall317

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Mooresville, IN
    Swung by Bradis after work and picked up my first ever handgun! Pictured below is my brand new Taurus 24/7 G2 in .40 caliber.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    A new firearm is always exciting as one knows that extended range time is in one's future to become familiar/proficient with this particular firearm/caliber. Enjoy and be careful...

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I've only put 30 rounds through it so far, no hiccups at all! Haven't practiced on any proper targets yet but from what I can tell it's pretty accurate. On the first shot I definately WAS NOT ready for the recoil though.

.40 tends to be the snappiest of all the semi-auto handguns Ive fired/own. You definately need to hang onto it! Keep shooting youll get it figured out. Also sign up for some training. Always a good idea to stay trained up. Esspecially since this is your first handgun.

PKendall317

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Mooresville, IN
    .40 tends to be the snappiest of all the semi-auto handguns Ive fired/own. You definately need to hang onto it! Keep shooting youll get it figured out. Also sign up for some training. Always a good idea to stay trained up. Esspecially since this is your first handgun.

Oh I won't be getting rid of this gun simply because its the first handgun and first gun that I've actually purchased. And I'm taking BP 100 next saturday.

Top Bottom