• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Went to Midwest and while my brother was picking up his Draco I decided to see what they had. Picked up the CZ with minor finish damage cheaper than I could with my C&R. Saw a CZ 75 that I've got to start saving for, dual tone 9mm. Can't wait to shoot the Draco and the CZ 82.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    One of the best values out there if not the best. Reliable, 12 rounds of not so bad 9x18mm and cheap ammo. There is something about the size and shape of the frame that makes it a pleasure to shoot.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Get yourself a set of CZ75 (or CZ83 if you can find them) night sights on that puppy and you have probably one of the best carry guns in the world IMHO. 9mm Mak isn't anything to sneeze at for defense and there is a LOT of it in that gun!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    The CZ82 won't be used for a self defense carry gun as I've got a Glock 27 that fills that role quite nicely. I'd been looking at them for awhile and had been looking at the various C&R distributors, ended up about $10 less at Midwest even after tax and a 3% credit card fee.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    They have plenty of them. I made them dig around because the one in the case wouldn't let the magazine drop free. I've bought from Bob(middle age bald guy) a few times.

avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 84%
    20   4   1
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    (Midwest?)

Where's this at? Im digging through the forums via the Search function to see which gun shop is in discussion here. So please do know I'm trying.

But hey, if somebody responds to this one fast enough all the better!

I've been eyeballing the CZ-82's for TOO long now. My glock 23 is lonely, it wants a playmate. So the CZ-82 it is.

Either..
    $170 + $19 S&H on gunbroker (it's scuffed from holsterwear, only 1 mag), or:
    $206.99 @ midwest hunters outlet (also scuffed but thats fine, TWO mags)

Would I be better off locally? I hate FFL fee's personally.

+How many 12 round magazines were included with your purchase(s) at this gun store locally?

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    (Midwest?)

Where's this at? Im digging through the forums via the Search function to see which gun shop is in discussion here. So please do know I'm trying.

But hey, if somebody responds to this one fast enough all the better!

I've been eyeballing the CZ-82's for TOO long now. My glock 23 is lonely, it wants a playmate. So the CZ-82 it is.

Either..
    $170 + $19 S&H on gunbroker (it's scuffed from holsterwear, only 1 mag), or:
    $206.99 @ midwest hunters outlet (also scuffed but thats fine, TWO mags)

Would I be better off locally? I hate FFL fee's personally.

+How many 12 round magazines were included with your purchase(s) at this gun store locally?
    midwest gun exchange is in the south bend/elkhart area if I am not mistaken....

good pick up on that one sepe. I want a cz75 (can't remember the version) but is the same as an EAA?....lol

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I really like my CZ82. I got a really good one at 21st Century in Bluffton a while back. I traded my Russian Makarov in on it. Even with my declining eyesight, I can keep all 12 shots in a 10 inch ring at 15 yards if I shoot slow.

mwmccormick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 30, 2009
    Seymour
    I've been lusting after one for a while as well. Ever since I got the SP-01 I became a "CZ Guy". I pick up my 712 Utility shotgun next week.

dondavis3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    DFW area
    CZ's are great guns.

I own a CZ75b compact

CZ75Compact2.jpg

I like it so much I just ordered a CZ 85 Combat last week and it's stuck in the ice storm we're all having.

I've got my fingers crossed for tomorrow delivery.

Your gonna love you CZ

:cool:

Top Bottom