• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    That is a good article Josh. He even touches on my problem a bit.

I'm not talking about '6-pack' abs here, that sort of thing is simply not important and actually speaks to a body fat ratio that is too low and will lead to faster starvation. Be healthy fit, not vanity fit.

Seriously, if the fat guys make it until the food runs out in a SHTF they will outlast me as I will starve to death relatively quickly. There are some great quotes in there. e.g.

You want a conspiracy theory? How about this: you are being made fat and unhealthy. You are being convinced that training by former LEO's on square ranges, which works well if the enemy is standing there not firing back, is making you tactically competent. The result of this? Failure and death.

That was my favorite quote as well. "The result of this? Failure and death." Great line!

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Looking back at my posts I guess I would be better understood if I said that a good instructor needs to "walk the walk" if he is going to "talk the talk". By that I mean the instructor should be able to do what is taught or have done so in the past enough that he/she is qualified to teach it now. Sometimes I find that what is in my head does not come out properly when spoken. Now I have my OWN personal goals as an instructor that I want to lead by example and I think good instructors should and that can mean they lead by PAST examples. I'm really not trying to be elitist or anything...just poorly explained.

Top Bottom