• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stack23

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    NWI
    You have a point, but as someone mentioned, the good QB's know how to get rid of the ball.

I wish Tebow could stay with Denver and learn from one of the greatest, but I guess it wouldn't be feasible to keep both of them.

true, i always cringe when Cutler would just stand there and take the sack or worse throw the ball and hope somebody in a bears uniform would catch the ball :xmad: seems like he was doing a much better job of getting rid of the ball last year though, i just hope he can stay healthy..

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    McMahon also had one of the greatest teams of all time, you don't need to be a good qb when you have a team like that :twocents:

Let's see Tebow take as many sacks as Cutler did and see how much he loves his team, i bet he wouldn't be doing the praying thing all the time :):

He was surrounded by great players, but I don't know that the team would have been great without him.

He had one helluvan arm when he was healthy and, at times, even when he wasn't.

[ame]http://youtu.be/n_JewzKZIHI[/ame]

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Manning, in Denver, no dome... should be interesting okay.

49ers would have been his best chance, he just went to the weakest division he could find.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Tebow was the 33rd rated QB in the league this year. There are 32 teams.

ROFL

Urlacher is getting up there....:D

I'm not a bears fan, but Urlacher has been my most favorite defensive player since ~high school. I'd really like to see him end his career there.

You have a point, but as someone mentioned, the good QB's know how to get rid of the ball.

I wish Tebow could stay with Denver and learn from one of the greatest, but I guess it wouldn't be feasible to keep both of them.

Why wouldn't it be? Is the 33rd rated QB in the league demanding so much money that they couldn't have them both? He'd do nothing but learn a TON from being under Manning for a couple-few years.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    ROFL

I'm not a bears fan, but Urlacher has been my most favorite defensive player since ~high school. I'd really like to see him end his career there.

Why wouldn't it be? Is the 33rd rated QB in the league demanding so much money that they couldn't have them both? He'd do nothing but learn a TON from being under Manning for a couple-few years.

He just might be. You never know what a front office is thinking that gives someone 95 million over 5 years especially when it isn't known that he can throw for the entire season, even without taking hits. With his nerve damage, it may get a little more irritated taking some big hits.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    He just might be. You never know what a front office is thinking that gives someone 95 million over 5 years especially when it isn't known that he can throw for the entire season, even without taking hits. With his nerve damage, it may get a little more irritated taking some big hits.
    Peyton has to throw to someone. Put Tebow at TE or even FB. Keep the offense open and defense guessing.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Peyton has to throw to someone. Put Tebow at TE or even FB. Keep the offense open and defense guessing.

I think he'd be much better at TE than as a NFL caliber QB. I've got a friend that follows Florida Gators football like the police did during the Urban Meyer tenure. He said that Tebow use to run a lot of routes during warm ups and looked like he'd be solid given practice time at the position.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    They better try and keep Tebow... Who's going to QB after Manning gets a couple blindsides and can't throw more than 20 yd. lame ducks? You thought Manning had a bullseye on his back before??? I wonder what the "bounty" will be on putting him back on the sidelines for another year. I'd hate to see Mannning get hurt, but it would make me so happy to see Elway get ****ed over, and have to start kissing Tebows ass again...

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I think he'd be much better at TE than as a NFL caliber QB. I've got a friend that follows Florida Gators football like the police did during the Urban Meyer tenure. He said that Tebow use to run a lot of routes during warm ups and looked like he'd be solid given practice time at the position.

Think about this offensive possibility:

Manning and Tebow line up in shot-gun like a tradiational QB with a blocking back. Center can snap to Manning for a passing play, or direct to Tebow for a run.

Gives you the option for the "Wildcat" within the existing passing offense set. When Manning gets the ball Tebow is a blocker and then a dump valve if there is pressure.

hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera
    daily-morning-awesomeness-206.jpg

Top Bottom