• ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    QBs

I guess we might as well get used to the Andrew Luck plan although there's always a slim chance the Colts will take RG3. Either way, it isn't going to be the end of the world.

In the mean time..............Tim Who?

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    This might sound selfish but I don't care. I'm glad he signed with Denver, so Tebow can be on a team with coaches and players that actually want him. Fox and Elway were looking for an out, and they got it. Tebow to Indy would be interesting indeed, would be a dream come true for me but not likely to happen.

The good thing is you will not need to change your username. :yesway:

I would give up a coach and a few players to get Tebow on the Bears.

Hondo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I am a Manning fan and a Colts fan...I am glad for Peyton.......but, I think the Colts made the right decision for the long term financial good of the team....

Interesting to see if the Broncos will give him $28M....:n00b:

O K I am ready......have at me:rockwoot:

Tebow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Whiting, IN
    I guess we might as well get used to the Andrew Luck plan although there's always a slim chance the Colts will take RG3. Either way, it isn't going to be the end of the world.

In the mean time..............Tim Who?

And this time it's not Manning or Lief, you can't go wrong with either. And direct your eyes north of my avatar for your answer. ;)

The good thing is you will not need to change your username. :yesway:

I would give up a coach and a few players to get Tebow on the Bears.

Haha yeah. The same can't be said about the guy who got a half Tebow/ half bronco tattoo :D

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I'm happy for Manning and I hope his medical problems are behind him. Looks like he's getting 95 million over 5 years.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Irsay should pick up Tebow
    That would be interesting

I was hoping for Miami or Arizona myself,
    never been a Denver fan

As a Dolphins fan, I'm glad that Miami didn't sign Manning. I'd rather a 3rd-7th rounder and Moore for now.

It will be interesting to see how the forehead plays once the snow starts flying.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Is there any way Peyton can take the other 52 Colts with him?

You honestly think that Tebow is a better NFL QB than Cutler? :n00b:

Um, I'm a bit speechless on that one as well.

There aren't many starting quarterbacks out there (if any) that I would get rid of for Tebow.

But, in Que's defense, he may just be talking about getting Tebow for his football abilities other than QB...The guy could find a position somewhere on the field (and the bears wouldn't be losing much getting rid of their coach.:):)

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana

There aren't many starting quarterbacks out there (if any) that I would get rid of for Tebow.

But, in Que's defense, he may just be talking about getting Tebow for his football abilities other than QB...The guy could find a position somewhere on the field (and the bears wouldn't be losing much getting rid of their coach.:):)

Most of them are already gone.... ;)

Rumor I heard is he had a horse.....tatoo and this way he won't have to change it to a Dolphin or something else.

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Really wish he would have went to the niners. That team is stacked, and would have absolutely won a few superbowls over the next couple of years. Hope to see Manning and the Colt's qb do very well next year.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Irsay should pick up Tebow
    That would be interesting

I was hoping for Miami or Arizona myself,
    never been a Denver fan

Tebow sucks, keep him as far from the Colts roster as possible.

I saw what a guy who completed 45% of his passes looked like last year when Painter played. Tebow is an A+ motivator, an A+ guy, but a D- QB.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    You honestly think that Tebow is a better NFL QB than Cutler? :n00b:

Tebow is full of "**** and vinegar" and nobody can tell him that he's not a great QB. He is also humble enough to know he has a great deal of development ahead of him. No, he's not a better performing NFL QB than Cutler, but he is definitely a better leader on the field in my book. Leadership is about more than ability and what Tebow lacks in ability, he makes up for with sheer grit and determination.

McMahon sucked as a QB, but he would slap the stank off of anybody on that team and they all knew it and respected him. They played for him on both sides of the ball (at least for one season :):), but I doubt that Cutler cares if the Bears play for him.

I would bring Tebow to the Bears as a TE and in a few months he could probably be as good as Dallas Clark.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Tebow is full of "**** and vinegar" and nobody can tell him that he's not a great QB. He is also humble enough to know he has a great deal of development ahead of him. No, he's not a better performing NFL QB than Cutler, but he is definitely a better leader on the field in my book. Leadership is about more than ability and what Tebow lacks in ability, he makes up for with sheer grit and determination.

McMahon sucked as a QB, but he would slap the stank off of anybody on that team and they all knew it and respected him. They played for him on both sides of the ball (at least for one season :):), but I doubt that Cutler cares if the Bears play for him.

I would bring Tebow to the Bears as a TE and in a few months he could probably be as good as Dallas Clark.

He'd have an easier time making out to be a GREAT TE than he'll ever have turning out to be a solid NFL quality starting QB. I think he could make a decent fullback as well. Possibly a LB position if he has that kind of fight in him.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008

Tebow was the 33rd rated QB in the league this year. There are 32 teams.

I'd like Tebow on the Colts... But not as a QB. No way.

People tell him all the time that he's not a great QB! If he weren't named Tim Tebow, he'd have been cut in training camp. That's coming from more than one former NFL'er who watched him closely.

Cutler is more gutsy than many Bears fans give him credit for. I'd take him on the Colts in a heart-beat.

You've hit on how Tebow could really benefit a team. As a TE or a hybrid half back / TE like Chris Cooley is.

He'd have an easier time making out to be a GREAT TE than he'll ever have turning out to be a solid NFL quality starting QB. I think he could make a decent fullback as well. Possibly a LB position if he has that kind of fight in him.

I think he's too small to be a full time TE.

And moving into LB coming from having NEVER played that side of the ball... That's not at all an easy switch. Not easy at all. Defensive players are a different breed. Can't train or learn everything it takes to be an NFL caliber defensive player.

-J-

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I think he's too small to be a full time TE.

And moving into LB coming from having NEVER played that side of the ball... That's not at all an easy switch. Not easy at all. Defensive players are a different breed. Can't train or learn everything it takes to be an NFL caliber defensive player.

-J-

He is the same weight as Aaron Hernandez and 2 inches taller. He is pretty close to the same size as many of the starting TEs in the league. I should say receiving TEs. He actually has played LB before. He originally played TE and LB before making the switch to QB. It was while he was in high school but yeah, I agree...I don't really think he has it in him. Defensive linemen and linebackers are a bit off, I loved playing D-line :).

stack23

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    NWI

McMahon also had one of the greatest teams of all time, you don't need to be a good qb when you have a team like that :twocents:

Let's see Tebow take as many sacks as Cutler did and see how much he loves his team, i bet he wouldn't be doing the praying thing all the time :):

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County

Urlacher is getting up there....:D

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    McMahon also had one of the greatest teams of all time, you don't need to be a good qb when you have a team like that :twocents:

Let's see Tebow take as many sacks as Cutler did and see how much he loves his team, i bet he wouldn't be doing the praying thing all the time :):

You have a point, but as someone mentioned, the good QB's know how to get rid of the ball.

I wish Tebow could stay with Denver and learn from one of the greatest, but I guess it wouldn't be feasible to keep both of them.

Top Bottom