• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I heard it was a disgruntled customer:shoot: who payed way to much :spend:for a gun, and was going back for revenge.

On a serious note about 10 years ago I went to Dons west to shoot and let me tell you that was the first and last time I stepped foot in that place. I used to go to his range at his southside store with my father when I was a young boy because it was so close to home . And for what I remember it was a fairly nice indoor range very different then the westside store.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I remember that the souf side store closed after one of the employees was murdered there. It was a better store but still CRAZY SPENSIVE!!!

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    Hopefully it was intentional. I can't think of any other place I'd rather off myself than ol' Donnie's.

But who knows...Maybe he was looking for the ever-elusive barrel bearings.

I always hate it when people do stupid things to just give "ammo" to the opposition, but in this case, hopefully it is another step closer to the shop's demise.

libertybear

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Morristown
    I went there once after I bought my handgun but before I joined the club and I was itching to shoot it. It scared me just being in there and if anyone else would have walked into the range while I was in there I would have left, really I kept a close eye on the door. Anyway I shot up 50 rounds as quick as I could and left. Seriously it was scary if you have ever been in the range there you know what I mean. If you haven't been there be glad and go somewhere else anywhere else. Picture bullet holes everywhere that they shouldn't be. Again just simply scary.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom