Not open for further replies.

ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    1 critically injured in shooting at Don's Guns

INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) - Metro police are on the scene of a shooting inside Don’s Guns. Medics took the victim to Wishard Hospital in critical condition. Investigators said he was inside Don’s gun and may have accidentally shot himself.

Investigators got a call to Don’s Guns just before 4 p.m. Monday after a customer was shot inside the gun store.

Investigators said the victim was test firing a weapon inside the gun range when the shooting happened. Police told 24-Hour News 8 the victim was the only person inside the range at the time. Right now investigators are talking with employees as well as possible customers inside the gun store to help with the investigation.

"So far during the course of the investigation it’s been determined that he went into Don’s Guns, rented a firearm and had gone back to the range.. there’s an indoor range here. And was in the process of shooting the gun," said Sgt. Linda Jackson with Indianapolis Metro Police.

Metro police are not sure at this hour if this shooting was accidental or intentional. The victim's name has not been released.

No one else inside the gun store was hurt.

Last edited:

rhart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2009
    Avon
    I'us jus mindin my on bitness and pow! And that HiPoint jus bus ed a cap all by iself!

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    MAN, I waz just standin there tryin to get da 411 on dis ho and sum mo fo busted a cap in ma Azz!! Shheeettt Man...

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I was jus tryin to cop a new ride n shoot and some mo fo got all up in my grill so I waz like Step Off Bro. Bastad popped a cap right thru my new tat of my baby's momma! Shheeettt....

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I've seen videos of this nut when I lived in Il. My only question is why would anyone shop / shoot at a shop owned by Col. Sanders sporting gold D.E.'s right in the middle of the hood?

I don't want to make any money I jut love to sell guns. Ya, right.

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Iz across da street when I done heard some rucuss. I walks in the door and blam, cracker done blasted me in my face. fool betta watch his back, I'm a come back fo mine!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom