• ...and so much more!
  • StreetStrip01

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Florida
    What about "Lanny"

He is the guy at the door, strapping guns, chewing on a zip tie with a diet mountain dew that he has to squeeze while drinking just because he is pressed for time in the off chance his douchey bluetooth ear bud might ring and he can loudly discuss some best selling gun that he has 14 cases of "back at the shop" and they are always 70% less than MSRP, but he is always too busy to sell one to you....or sold out 2 minutes ago. He is always in the company of some 12 year old hoe who helps him take tickets (when she isn't ignoring everyone while texting on her phone, calling her friends effin whores and dropping the eff bomb in every conversation) and might get to bang him just because she likes his juvenile inmate jail cell tattoos.

Every show ends up with his suggestion that you hit up the local strip club so he can see an old flame, or check out the dancers that danced with his mom back in the day, and then the stories will come that he snorted coke offa some chicks chest, or that he nailed her daughter and grandmother at the same time. All of this time though, he is still strapping guns and taking admission cash from attendees. The people that ask if they take credit cards get the same answer of no, and a vulgar 4 letter response while his 12 year old girlfriend giggles because "daddy" said a bad word. Little does anybody know, her sippy cup is filled with vodka provided by the concession people.

Might as well bump this one back up due to the recent 1500....

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    Humm there was this one girl at the 1500 that i wanted.. but i didnt try to get her number.

image.jpg

This her?

I didn't see anyone else worth losing half my money and possessions for. :(

Top Bottom