• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    How about the guy who forgot to put on deodorant this morning and insists on walking extremely slow. I seem to always get stuck behind him.

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Sgtar15: Sarge is getting up there in years and quite possibly insane, but everyone at the convention loves him. He makes his way around the convention with a cardboard box labeled "Sgtar15 Productions" and full of vintage G.I. Joes he finds at various tables. A lovable character, he manages to creep out many of the gun show attendees nonetheless. The only gun related item he will buy is a brick of .22lr ammo "because of my back".

What? No one caught this? :lmfao:

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    How about the guy who forgot to put on deodorant this morning and insists on walking extremely slow. I seem to always get stuck behind him.

He didn't forget and it wasn't just this morning...:):

And not only does he walk slow, he stops in the middle of the aisle to talk to his 800 lbs buddy who has been sorta half ass walking right next to him for the last 20 minutes blocking everything like a couple of jacktards.:n00b:

I did the last 1500 on crutches, about killed me, but everybody pretty much gave me the row..

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    I thought it was a great post. Not only did I read it all, but I am almost positive I have laid eyes on each and every one of them at one point or another.

Thanks for the resurrection!

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    You missed one....

We'll call him "Michael" - Hawking stickers, hats, shirts, and such for a website that no one has heard of, but supposedly has thousands of members. He greets everyone by some secret code name, and shares some inside joke about "that time when so-n-so got perma-banned" (whatever that is). Friendly enough, but the geek is strong with this one.

:D

(please don't ban me)

Top Bottom