• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    People are stupid. My dad and I were shooting at an indoor range and an idiot next to us turned around with his loaded gun pointing it everyone not even realizing he is doing something wrong. Thought my dad was going to take him to the ground when he went after him. He didnt though, just grabbed his gun and gun arm and shoved it straight up in a safer direction.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Who has room to set up an INGO only range? You could make a little money and if anyone ever gets banned on here or cause problems you are out of the range.

The problem with that is not the range so much as the insurance.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I've come to the general conclusion that paid or free anytime I go to a range, if there are other people there, I will in all likelihood have a loaded gun fired in my general direction, I'd be fine with my target getting chewed up, my last three experiences I was just plain happy not to be picking birdshot out of myself.

This.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    I sure am glad that accidents, NDs and stupid stuff only happen at public ranges. If it did happen at private and home ranges, then the number of accidents, NDs and stupid stuff would double!! :n00b:

dennymac

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    La Grange, KY
    Good afternoon. I saw that yo are interested in joining a club near you. I am a member of the Southern Indiana Rifle & Pistol Club. We are near Borden, Indiana. Take a look at our web site and see what you think. We will be having a 500 yard centerfire practice March 3. You do not have to be a member to attend. I will be at our club table tomorrow at the gun show. Feel free to drop by, or contact me for more information. Wayne McLeod

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom