• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I censored it because the individual in question has practically shut down their facebook account after everything that has happened as a result of that post.

Lets just put it this way, they took the full brunt of what happens when you upset millions of people online with far too much technical skill and time on their hands.

Within a short period of when that post was made, practically every detail of their personal life from address and phone numbers, work address, everything was published. Oh, and they did get a visit from the police for that comment.

As they should have. That went beyond freedom of speech IMHO.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    VBRV4ao.jpg

BREAKING : CEO with Ties to the CIA Reveals he Plans to Kill President-Elect Trump with a Sniper Rifle ? TruthFeed

Twitter Allowed ?Rape Melania? To Trend World Wide ? MagaFeed

And they're trying to call us sexist when they're suggesting that the next first lady should be raped?

More "moderate" islam:
    https://counterjihadreport.com/2016/11/11/cair-leader-overthrow-the-u-s-government/

Last edited:

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Trump
    Acceptance
    Resistance
    Disorder

it's real and it's affecting millions of Americans. Sign and symptoms include delusions, paranoia, crying, screaming, verbal threats and violent outbursts. Most cases also include the call for "someone" to do "something".

risk factors for developing TARD include:
    being a democrat
    being enrolled in college
    being a millennial
    having a liberal arts degree
    wearing skinny jeans
    hipsterism

the only known treatment is reality exposure therapy. Treatment is not without risk, both to the provider and the patient, due to likelihood of explosive outbursts.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The friendly, tolerant left, everyone:

i3NW0Eg.jpg

Why is the name blocked out? Can you provide the link where you got this from?

He has his privacy set so only friends can see apparently. Shows nothing after 2012.
    https://scontent.ford1-1.fna.fbcdn....=d21de0fb763cf8270b4fdd5e27bfa426&oe=58939767

Looks like a stable individual...

11084_10200585440853613_1717106734_n.jpg

I censored it because the individual in question has practically shut down their facebook account after everything that has happened as a result of that post.

Lets just put it this way, they took the full brunt of what happens when you upset millions of people online with far too much technical skill and time on their hands.

Within a short period of when that post was made, practically every detail of their personal life from address and phone numbers, work address, everything was published. Oh, and they did get a visit from the police for that comment.

I'm not so nice. It's Charles Walz
    14963268_1813867185497855_3723882514832449433_n.jpg

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Time for this individual to file harassment charges against the college if they back up such a thing.
    It's signed "Residents of Century Hall". If I had to bet, I'd say it was an SJW or two that got offended and decided, since they are of course much smarter and more righteous than the rest of us, that it would be okay to write their letter in the name of all residents there.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    I just finished an article on HuffPost or somewhere by some gal saying that women voted for Trump because they hate other women. That was a revelation to my wife.

There seem to be no limits to what straws these folks will clutch at.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I just finished an article on HuffPost or somewhere by some gal saying that women voted for Trump because they hate other women. That was a revelation to my wife.

There seem to be no limits to what straws these folks will clutch at.

They need to keep it up. They didn't get the memo on why they lost in the first place.

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    The first one about "America didn't get it right," hasn't been proven false. That still open to the future, but regardless of the electoral college, in pure numbers of American voters the majority did not want Trump. - untrue and not able to be proven as there are hundreds of thousands (maybe millions) of absentee ballots that won't be counted because they don't meet the qualifications to be counted (ie: State A's regular ballots show Trump winning by 200,000 votes - if there are only 50,000 provisional ballots, they won't count them as they couldn't change the outcome).

As far as him being a racist, that hasn't been proven false either. And yet, he has stated in the past he wants to target Muslims, doesn't want black people counting his money, called Mexicans rapists/murders, posted a tweet than many thought was anti-Semitic, tweeted a post about Blacks being responsible for murders of vast majority of white murder victims, etc. The rhetoric he used has inspired white supremacist groups, in a way we haven't seen in a long time. Obviously they, in their overwhelming support of him, heard the same things as the people who don't support him. - funny, but when the Black Panthers, radical "BLM type" groups, radical clerics and preachers all supported Obama and committed offenses against other races/cultures you made sure to negate that correlation that their support of Obama =/= Obama supporting their beliefs. Which is it?

:popcorn:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

A. Trump did not win over the majority of voters - Fact

B. Regardless of whatever you may think or "remember," about my own views, you haven't disproven anything related him and his racial views- Fact

So if you don't have anything else to add, we'll move on.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Limbaugh made a prediction today that it will come out that Trump got more popular votes. He also estimated the fraudulent votes to be as much as two million.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I thought this was pretty good.

Unapologetically American / The Big Whine

The Big Whine
    ...Toddlers are going to do toddler things. You come to expect whining, belligerence, and unprovoked anger from them. What really matters is how the adults handle it. And in this case, let’s just say the adults—the media—were supposed to be better than the babies. But they weren’t. They rationalized and normalized the behavior by calling it a protest.
    It’s not a protest. It’s a mass childish outburst by a group of people in perennial state of arrested development.

Movements/protests are about generating awareness and taking action against real or perceived injustices both in a social and constitutional context. You’re fighting institutional shortcomings by utilizing numbers to apply political pressure.
    That’s not what these anti-Trump protests are all about. They’re literally protesting our political system objectively doing its job. The Electoral College spoke the way it was intended to—the way it always has.
    Simply put, these anti-Trump protests are not a result of real injustices but decades of child rearing—both in the home and school systems—that never established barriers or standards to segue young people into adulthood. We’ve spent more time educating our children on their feelings instead our political process. We’ve drawn no distinction between real injustice and accepting loss when loss is clear cut.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just saw some young, heavily made up girl on the news, with obviously styled hair complaining that she might have to come up with a co-pay for her birth control pills now that Trump is president. I'd be willing to wager that she spends more on makeup and hair products than she would have to pay for the pill, but I guess it's important to have your priorities. :rolleyes:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Just saw some young, heavily made up girl on the news, with obviously styled hair complaining that she might have to come up with a co-pay for her birth control pills now that Trump is president. I'd be willing to wager that she spends more on makeup and hair products than she would have to pay for the pill, but I guess it's important to have your priorities. :rolleyes:

"Stay out of my sex life...but pay for it!"

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    My mostly young liberal women friends on Facebook were shedding tears. Sometimes days of tears. I commented on only one Facebook post where the gal posted a picture of her sad face the day after. I basically said well if you stayed up to watch the results you might look like that from being tired. She responded "be nice".

So I don't respond to any of these, in my opinion, ridiculous posts. You would think their grandmothers died. Comments comparing Trump to Hitler.

I think one of the main problems is that the lying media never prepared them for a trump win.

Top Bottom