• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My mostly young liberal women friends on Facebook were shedding tears. Sometimes days of tears. I commented on only one Facebook post where the gal posted a picture of her sad face the day after. I basically said well if you stayed up to watch the results you might look like that from being tired. She responded "be nice".

So I don't respond to any of these, in my opinion, ridiculous posts. You would think their grandmothers died. Comments comparing Trump to Hitler.

I think one of the main problems is that the lying media never prepared them for a trump win.

Sort of.
    But most of it is people no longer learning how to win or lose with dignity. Or realize it can even happen.
    When the democrats kept trying to give the President more power, I kept saying, "What are you going to do when you're no longer, and a President you DON'T like is in power?" They just stared at me as if I stated gravity is no longer relevant.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Just saw some young, heavily made up girl on the news, with obviously styled hair complaining that she might have to come up with a co-pay for her birth control pills now that Trump is president. I'd be willing to wager that she spends more on makeup and hair products than she would have to pay for the pill, but I guess it's important to have your priorities. :rolleyes:

Maybe if she didn't spend so much on makeup and hair products she wouldn't need birth control pills.

Someone needs to teach women about budgeting if we are going to let them out of the kitchen...

makeup2.png

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    That picture was on the front page of USAToday.com.

"If they made weed legal, why not make immigrants legal?"

636147441891314011-GTY-623170118-86707396.JPG

People always had the option to be legal immigrants. :ugh:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    UMich Law School Cancels Trump Trauma Play-Doh Event After Mass Ridicule - MILO

The University of Michigan Law School has canceled its Play-Dough event originally designed to help students cope with the trauma of the election result.
    :soapbox:

Trauma, F**K that, I'll tell you what trauma is. It's holding the hand of your parent, your wife, numerous aunts and uncles and friends while they take their last breath. It's telling your eight year old son and 13 year old daughter that their mother/stepmother has passed way. It's telling your sister in law her sister has died. It's telling your wife her mom has died. It's recovering from a small stroke, a heart attack. It's accidentally electrocuting yourself and spending 3 days in a coma while your family and friends waits around you to see if you are going to make it or not. The list goes on. We all have lived threw tragic things way worse then this freaken election.

These lil **** ants need a safe space! How the hell have the parents of these freaks raised them. It's shameful. They are not prepared to run this country. They can't even run there own lives.

:ranton:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Trauma, F**K that, I'll tell you what trauma is. It's holding the hand of your parent, your wife, numerous aunts and uncles and friends while they take their last breath. It's telling your eight year old son and 13 year old daughter that their mother/stepmother has passed way. It's telling your sister in law her sister has died. It's telling your wife her mom has died. It's recovering from a small stroke, a heart attack. It's accidentally electrocuting yourself and spending 3 days in a coma while your family and friends waits around you to see if you are going to make it or not. The list goes on. We all have lived threw tragic things way worse then this freaken election.

These lil **** ants need a safe space! How the hell have the parents of these freaks raised them. It's shameful. They are not prepared to run this country. They can't even run there own lives.

This. There's no way they'll be able to deal with what life dishes out.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Let's have a play-doh event for people who really need it! :D

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    That picture was on the front page of USAToday.com.

"If they made weed legal, why not make immigrants legal?"

636147441891314011-GTY-623170118-86707396.JPG

People always had the option to be legal immigrants. :ugh:
    The advocates for illegal immigration have managed to get low information voters to believe that immigration is illegal, and that anyone asking for the enforcement of immigration laws is a racist

Top Bottom