• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So the pilots reported that the “object” interfered with the F-22 sensors. It also had no obvious system of propulsion.

I think Joe may have started intergalactic war?
    A big part of why 5th Gen fighters are so effective is the ability to pass information. I mean stealth, thrust vectoring, and super-cruise are totally cool, but if somebody figured out how to negate a significant capability... with a ****ing balloon? Houston, we have a problem.

Intergalactic war? CRAP! That's like the one thing that would get me recalled to active duty! Eh, probably a balloon sent up by Lockheed-Martin to help secure a sensor package upgrade contract.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    A big part of why 5th Gen fighters are so effective is the ability to pass information. I mean stealth, thrust vectoring, and super-cruise are totally cool, but if somebody figured out how to negate a significant capability... with a ****ing balloon? Houston, we have a problem.

Intergalactic war? CRAP! That's like the one thing that would get me recalled to active duty! Eh, probably a balloon sent up by Lockheed-Martin to help secure a sensor package upgrade contract.
    Just a long as we don't get robots coming into gun shops asking for Phased Plasma rifles in the 40 watt range.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Anybody watching the Canadian Defence Minister? Not real impressed.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Anybody watching the Canadian Defence Minister? Not real impressed.

She's really cryptic, same as our talking heads. Makes you wonder, eh? She did screw up and tell us about the cylindrical shape of it...

At least they are addressing the public. Where is our gov't on this? Joe aught to be reassuring his people shouldn't he? At least send out Kamala... :lmfao:

Buttigieg? :):

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    If you're a private pilot you might want to stay grounded for a few weeks. After Biden's humiliation it looks like everyone is compensating by blasting everything that doesn't answer the radio. :rolleyes:

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    NATION & WORLD

Prime Minister Trudeau ordered US fighter jet to shoot down unidentified object over Canada​

By Associated Press Staff
    Associated Press

Feb 11, 2023 at 7:04 pm

I been busy all day and saw this headline WTF

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    She's really cryptic, same as our talking heads. Makes you wonder, eh? She did screw up and tell us about the cylindrical shape of it...

At least they are addressing the public. Where is our gov't on this? Joe aught to be reassuring his people shouldn't he? At least send out Kamala... :lmfao:

Buttigieg? :):
    You laugh, but I'm betting that those two are experts on cylindrical objects.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So the pilots reported that the “object” interfered with the F-22 sensors. It also had no obvious system of propulsion.

I think Joe may have started intergalactic war?
    Sensors? Someone’s been watching too much star trek.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It could get interesting when the Canadian Geese migrate north this spring.
    GOOD.
    iu

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    There's some fishy business going on with the situation over Montana.

A congress critter claimed they halted efforts to down the object due to reduced visibility, because it's dark. I don't buy that.

What the hell do they plan on doing with the superbowl? Our airspace has been violated countless times by hostile foreign craft, requiring jets to scramble multiple times per day for the past week. All of these occurrences being a first in our nation's history. And that isn't hyperbole, Hawaii wasn't a state at the time of pearl harbor.

I have an uneasy feeling about this.

Top Bottom