• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm not that well versed on Pence, I've met him once but I feel like Trump didn't pick someone who would bring in additional audiences to his campaign.

Maybe he's a better judge of character than I am? We'll see how it plays out.

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    Yeah im a IL transplant and do not know much about pence. But one thing I remember about him is when those muslims where shooting up recruiting stations he armed the soldiers and that is a big plus for me.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Yeah im a IL transplant and do not know much about pence. But one thing I remember about him is when those muslims where shooting up recruiting stations he armed the soldiers and that is a big plus for me.

I appreciated that. I don't think the chain of command was too happy about it, but he made it happen quickly.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I had read the professionals like Manafort were pushing Pence and Trump's family favored Gingrich. Something about not wanting to herd two candidates who are impulsive and easily go off message.

I was kind of favoring Gingrich

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Makes sense. After all the LGBTQ community is the only one that Trump has not deliberately offended

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    E6pAlaN.png

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I'm not up to date on everything about Pence but I think he is good man wanting to do the right things in a libtard controlled media PC world. I find it strange that Trump would even consider Pence after he backed Cruz……? Guess he can get over stuff…..it won't matter who Trump picks, the libtard media would crucify who ever he chooses…..if he Picked Jesus the media would call him the devil….it really a no win no matter who he picks if you think about it.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm not up to date on everything about Pence but I think he is good man wanting to do the right things in a libtard controlled media PC world. I find it strange that Trump would even consider Pence after he backed Cruz……? Guess he can get over stuff…..it won't matter who Trump picks, the libtard media would crucify who ever he chooses…..if he Picked Jesus the media would call him the devil….it really a no win no matter who he picks if you think about it.

Pence's endorsement of Cruz was one of the most hysterical things in the election.

He spent a good few minutes talking about how great Trump was then quietly said he endorses Cruz.

Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Trump needs Pence to try to solidify votes from the Christian Right since his own credentials in that regard are even more suspect than POTUS'. The Koch brothers are also fan boys of Pence so I suspect The Donald is looking for a way to get in their pockets since the bros aren't so hot about him. But the selection of Pence loses The Donald some votes too since Pence carries his own detractors for his actions as Governor.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Trump needs Pence to try to solidify votes from the Christian Right since his own credentials in that regard are even more suspect than POTUS'. The Koch brothers are also fan boys of Pence so I suspect The Donald is looking for a way to get in their pockets since the bros aren't so hot about him. But the selection of Pence loses The Donald some votes too since Pence carries his own detractors for his actions as Governor.

Yeah, he's going to be hurting his support with gay voters as a result of this, which he was the absolute strongest candidate for.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Hardly matters who Trump picks. He'll win this election going away.
    People will vote against the Clinton/Obama policies whether they claim they will or not. We have had enough of this BS, on top of the 2A repercussions.

Cummins513

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2016
    Lowell
    I believe Trump is trying to appeal to the more "classic" conservatives by his choice in Pence. Trump has often been criticized for being too off the wall so it seems that a VP such as Pence would make him more conventional.

Top Bottom