• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dauvis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2013
    Morgan county
    I think it should be pretty obvious. The new agency is to allow for Pense to take control of education since a member of the wrong party is in control of education.

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    I think it should be pretty obvious. The new agency is to allow for Pense to take control of education since a member of the wrong party is in control of education.

it may be the only way to stop some of the stupid coming out of Washington DC It can't get much worse and if the new barrier to Indiana money leaving the state is put up then its a win. Indiana is on the edge of loosing it's way in the education front.

Schools have got to enamored by brick and mortar schools and forgetting what they are here to do. Schools who are in need of basic maintenance and repair are not getting them and some schools are building High End campus' and letting rooms sit empty.

Teachers and administrators have to dance around subjects, politics, and behavioral issues while they buy into anything the Feds send their way as long as there is cash for them in the deal (bear with me), Where as if we could get the fed's out of the picture and the money that the tax base provides stay right in the community they could have good education and funding without the Fed's pulling their cut out of it. And not all counties are the same but that's one of the good things, If the community would/could control the money then the school would have to comply with the parents wishes. (Fixing parents is next)

So before we hang Pence or any other person its time to find out who your school board is and let them know your wishes. Tell your local rep to help stop money leaving your school district. And let common sense start running the schools instead of Michelle O' calorie counting school lunch's and programs like "No kid left behind" keeping criminals and deviants in the school with your kid your trying to raise correctly. And breaking the teachers cycle of looking to the Big Teachers' union and Washington DC for their
    raises and make sure they are making the parents in their own township happy

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    The parents want these brick and mortar monstrosities to go with their multi million dollar sports complexes.

I've been watching the little league World Series off and on over the last few weeks. How much do you think the average family of a player has spent to get to the final games? Between travel, hotels, food, equipment, camps, etc? How many have missed a week or more of school? The parents care more about the sports than they do the education.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    it may be the only way to stop some of the stupid coming out of Washington DC It can't get much worse and if the new barrier to Indiana money leaving the state is put up then its a win. Indiana is on the edge of loosing it's way in the education front.

Schools have got to enamored by brick and mortar schools and forgetting what they are here to do. Schools who are in need of basic maintenance and repair are not getting them and some schools are building High End campus' and letting rooms sit empty.

Teachers and administrators have to dance around subjects, politics, and behavioral issues while they buy into anything the Feds send their way as long as there is cash for them in the deal (bear with me), Where as if we could get the fed's out of the picture and the money that the tax base provides stay right in the community they could have good education and funding without the Fed's pulling their cut out of it. And not all counties are the same but that's one of the good things, If the community would/could control the money then the school would have to comply with the parents wishes. (Fixing parents is next)

So before we hang Pence or any other person its time to find out who your school board is and let them know your wishes. Tell your local rep to help stop money leaving your school district. And let common sense start running the schools instead of Michelle O' calorie counting school lunch's and programs like "No kid left behind" keeping criminals and deviants in the school with your kid your trying to raise correctly. And breaking the teachers cycle of looking to the Big Teachers' union and Washington DC for their
    raises and make sure they are making the parents in their own township happy

I hope Pence is trying to accomplish an improved system. I don't know how many of you have kids in school (I DO) but what they're NOT teaching is a crime in itself. Let's just hope it leads to an improved education for our kids. Bottom line.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    I hope Pence is trying to accomplish an improved system. I don't know how many of you have kids in school (I DO) but what they're NOT teaching is a crime in itself. Let's just hope it leads to an improved education for our kids. Bottom line.

End the crime for your kids. Pull them out; teach them what they should know at home. They'll thank you for it.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    That's what we started last year. My oldest got a little over halfway through first grade when we pulled her out. The 'experiment' has gone well.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    End the crime for your kids. Pull them out; teach them what they should know at home. They'll thank you for it.

Fortunately I am capable of adding to the education of mine. I am however NOT qualified or capable of being a full time teacher to give mine the full education they need. I can fill in the gaps needed to make sure mine get a good educational foundation. I also make sure mine are raised with good character, moral values, and a strong sense of right and wrong.
    I am familiar with many parents NOT interested in raising their own children in any way, shape, or form. I worry about many children NOT given the basic tools to be productive.
    I'm against big government and most government intervention but realize I'm not alone in this world either. The Govt's actions concern more than just me and mine.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Fortunately I am capable of adding to the education of mine. I am however NOT qualified or capable of being a full time teacher to give mine the full education they need. I can fill in the gaps needed to make sure mine get a good educational foundation. I also make sure mine are raised with good character, moral values, and a strong sense of right and wrong.
    I am familiar with many parents NOT interested in raising their own children in any way, shape, or form. I worry about many children NOT given the basic tools to be productive.
    I'm against big government and most government intervention but realize I'm not alone in this world either. The Govt's actions concern more than just me and mine.
    Oh, but you are. You are a parent.

Top Bottom